PDA

View Full Version : Vanuatu Kava Cola

Vanuatu Kava Cola
09-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Vanuatu Kava Store is pleased to announce the release of "Lava Cola - Vanuatu Kava Cola". After 20 years combined kava industry experience and 18 months R+D, we have done our first production with our local beverage partner and the response from both the domestic and international market has been overwhelming!

Kava is well known for its relaxing effect,however to date no one has been able to make a value added drink that actually tastes good and packs a real kava punch.... well we have cracked the kava code!

Below is the advertisement used for the domestic launch. Bare in mind its for the Vanuatu and the South Pacific market.

No wonder Vanuatu was named the Happiest place in the world...its the kava!

YouTube - Lava Cola - Vanuatu's Kava Cola (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Du17UwV5s)

Vanuatu Kava Store are now looking for manufacturing and distribution partners in the US... do you want to be part of the reverse energy drink wave? If so then please contact us.

BevNET
09-30-2009, 07:28 AM
Can you please send samples to us?

skifdank
10-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Can you please send samples to us?

With the influx of beveragecuticals coming to market I'm glad to see one step outside the realm of energy/recovery/vitamin supplementation. Aside from a being connoisseur of beverages, I'm also a grad student in the health care field. I still fill-in part time as a consultant for a company division that employs surveys and interprets regional sales statistics to forecast future trends.

I'm elated to read about your product and have several questions for you. How did you structure your formula to be potent enough to have marked effects without drawing any scrutiny of any regulatory agencies? Does it contain a specific kavalactone value? Did you have to segregate and individualize certain kavalactones to make a standardization for content in your beverage or were you able to just base content upon naturally occurring percentage values existing in your kava stocks? I'm not asking you to reveal anything precise, I was just interested to see what went into finalizing your formula. I'm also interested in finding out what method of preservation is being used to protect the kava content from degradation.

And finally, yes, I'm excited to read the official Bevnet review of your product. It will be intriguing to read how the cola flavor balances with other ingredients and what if any effect the reviewers experience after consuming your new product.

Thanks for alerting us to your new beverage, we look forward to reading more about it in the near future.