PDA

View Full Version : Dad's Root Beer

reset man
10-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Just curious, is anyone having any success selling this line up (Dad's, Bubble Up, Dr. Wells, Suncrest, Double Cola) in 20oz., 1ltrs. or cans? Does it fly, move steady, so-so or a dog?

mofizz
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
We had problems keeping dr. wells 20oz fresh. I think it depends on the market however.

TACBOT
10-16-2009, 02:45 PM
We haven't seen Dr. Wells in the NW, but Dad's, Diet Dad's, Dad's Regular Cream Soda, Dad's Red Soda, and Bubble Up have been flying off the shelves whether in Longneck, PET or can. Ever since that new partnership was able to buy the brands back and put them under one corporation (Dad's, Bubble Up, Dr. Wells, etc.) it's been great. The local distributor, also, has Kiss (much like Squirt -a citrus drink) and Nesbitt's Orange, and these are popular. I really think you have to commit shelf space to such product so customers actually notice them, and then they take off. Too many customers go straight to their old favorite and never bother to see what else has arrived or what's new from Jones, Snapple, etc. Have you seen the website- I think it's dadsrootbeer.com.;)

reset man
10-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Yes, I've been to the web site and thanks for the reply!