PDA

View Full Version : Hi i just had some A.C.T energy drinks and A.C.T Trim

htorabi81
10-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi ive been drinking A.C.T energy drinks for a month now and i used to drink red bulls all the time. but with these new A.C.T energy drinks ( Advance Cell Therapy) they have less sugar and dont give me that super cracked out feeling. These use more of the vitamins and they give me a easy slight boost of energy and not the crash. I love them and the cold cans are my favorite but sometimes i carry the pouches and when i have a bottle of water i just add it to it and then i have my slight boost of energy which last for hours.

greg
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Nice sales pitch!

scum1
10-12-2009, 07:15 PM
I was just going to ignore this guy Greg. I mean come on how stupid do they think people are not to realize this is a sales pitch. These MLM guys are so annoying.

MobiusOne
10-18-2009, 12:54 AM
ACT tastes like ASS

skifdank
10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi ive been drinking A.C.T energy drinks for a month now and i used to drink red bulls all the time. but with these new A.C.T energy drinks ( Advance Cell Therapy) they have less sugar and dont give me that super cracked out feeling. These use more of the vitamins and they give me a easy slight boost of energy and not the crash. I love them and the cold cans are my favorite but sometimes i carry the pouches and when i have a bottle of water i just add it to it and then i have my slight boost of energy which last for hours.

I was curious as to why I've never seen this in a store. It appears to be dealt through a pyramid scheme network. I searched their website for a product label then read through what little information I can find in the faq's, I can tell they are grossly misrepresenting their product and are quite blatantly doing so in the faq.

Reading through their FAQ left me shaking my head in disgust.

example:

"Isn't Guarana a form of caffeine?

Guarana contains many healthful substances, including a natural stimulatory ingredient known as Guaranine. Guaranine is not caffeine anhydrous. In fact, it is molecularly similar to the Theobromine in chocolate. Chocolate is known as the 'feel good' candy and A.C.T. is known as the 'feel good' energy drink. We believe that Guaranine is a healthier alternative to caffeine anhydrous and is one of the many reasons why A.C.T. works."

Rather than intentionally confusing customers by saying gaurana has no ANHYDROUS caffeine (which is only produced when caffeine is extracted then isolated in a lab) they should have had the decency to YES, GUARANA CONTAINS CAFFEINE. Then, further dishonesty in calling "guaranine" (which is truly just a synonym for caffeine used by people trying to misguide consumers) similar to theobromine. Theobromine may be a ringed structure, but so are thousands of other compounds, so rather than comparing "guaranine" to something like chocolate, I'd rather see them compare it to caffeine, which it is, and is identical to. Jackass companies like this bring the FDA down on everyone, which is unfair.