PDA

View Full Version : new anti energy drink

shicaca
10-22-2009, 12:09 PM
i stumbled on the name dream water after watching an online pitch for shark tank. i did a google search and found their site, Problems sleeping? Natural sleep with Dream Water (http://www.drinkdreamwater.com). (for some reason this forum is doing something weird when i typed the link it...)

i ordered a sample pack, tried it, and was sleeping in half an hour. this thing was crazy how it worked. finally i found a way to fall asleep!

im excited about this new product and i think it is better than drank which is another drink i tried for my sleeping problems...

Whynatte
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
I simply don't understand how a drink that's loaded with sugar can possibly be used as an effective sleep aid?!? Outside of the fact that you're pounding over 200 calories before falling asleep, there are just so many things that don't make sense.

What's wrong with hot tea?

shicaca
10-22-2009, 01:34 PM
but this drink has no sugar and is zero calorie so???

greg
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
HEY SCUM1 check out the tag team sales pitch we got here!!! Good Cop/Bad Cop style!!! LOL.
I have to admit these pitches might work better if both posters had more than 10 post between the both of them!!! .
Whynatte made a comment about the Sugar content without even checking the ingredient panel that was searchable by going to the link provided by shicaca!!!!! HA......C'mon guys, work a little harder on your sales delivery!!!!
LOL

Whynatte
10-22-2009, 02:56 PM
if that drink is no sugar and zero cals, then it seems like a fine option.

Drank on the other hand is loaded with sugar.

Whynatte
10-22-2009, 03:05 PM
I have no affiliation with either company. My comment was based on the fact that I have looked at Drank's ingredient panel and thought it odd that a relaxation beverage would be loaded with sugar. I tried it, because I like to taste new beverages, and it was incredibly syrupy and sweet. That's just one man's opinion, and I wasn't trying to offend.

You're right, I did not check out the ingredients on the drink that was originally mentioned. If it doesn't have sugar or calories, than it is what it is.

shicaca
10-22-2009, 05:08 PM
i saw the product on shark tank on the abc website... ordered a sample pack...

CitrusCola
10-22-2009, 07:35 PM
"Anti energy" drink? That's funny! Can you give it to hyperactive children?

The sales pitch is so lame that it's pretty funny, too.

fusion
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
You can get the same thing in pill form, for much cheaper.

Advanced Sleep Formula by M.D. Select - VS-2485 - at The Vitamin Shoppe (http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?fromCatId=cat10413&id=VS-2485)

43 per serving.

scum1
10-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't get the whole relaxation drink thing myself. Drinking liquids before sleeping is not the way I would want to go.

HEY SCUM1 check out the tag team sales pitch we got here!!! Good Cop/Bad Cop style!!! LOL.
I have to admit these pitches might work better if both posters had more than 10 post between the both of them!!! .
Whynatte made a comment about the Sugar content without even checking the ingredient panel that was searchable by going to the link provided by shicaca!!!!! HA......C'mon guys, work a little harder on your sales delivery!!!!
LOL