PDA

View Full Version : bud light golden wheat

scum1
10-28-2009, 02:27 AM
I had some and it was ok. It was nice and cloudy with sediment the way a good wheat beer should be. It was a little watered down so I'll probably stick with the Shiner Wheat myself( I like all kinds of wheat beer). I was surprised when several people I know who are strictly regular beer drinkers bought some and tried it. These are the kind of people who when we go to a pub with 50 beers on tap still order a bud light. Do you think Bud light will be sucessful with this new beer? Have you tried it?

golee1
10-29-2009, 07:20 PM
With the Bud Light name on it I imagine it'll do well, although I don't think it's very good. Blue Moon sales have been through the roof the past few years.

SamC
10-30-2009, 06:43 AM
It is vile.

scum1
10-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Blue moon is some good stuff but it is a different kind of wheat beer. I am surprised it has been so sucessful though. I like a white wheat beer but prefer one called blanche de bruxelles.

liquidlunch
11-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Hmm I haven't tried it and can't really say if I think it'll be successful or not - previous beer varieties have tanked in the past because they didn't research their customer enough. However this seems like something the market needs.

shiradqui
12-07-2009, 09:23 PM
I accept with information:Blue moon is some good stuff but it is a different kind of wheat beer.

limzim2010
03-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Hmm I haven't tried it and can't really say if I think it'll be successful or not - previous beer varieties have tanked in the past because they didn't research their customer enough. However this seems like something the market needs.

All right, We really need them , Especially they relax us after working time !