PDA

View Full Version : Kronik

scum1
11-18-2009, 06:38 PM
So whats the scoop on Kronik. I know they were bought out. Will they continue with the same drinks including the protein energy drinks or will they revamp the line up? What about the people who took over the company. Do they have what it takes to revive this company? I always liked Kronik drinks but heard bad things about their management. They appeared to have good distributuion though at least in my area. Just looking for some of those in the business opinions and thoughts.

greg
11-18-2009, 08:19 PM
I heard...and I repeat and stress...I HEARD that they were changing the product to include alcohol, however, with all the negative news about Alcohol infused ED's out there and the FDA researching the effects/safety of such drinks they may reverse course.

Will Hunting
11-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Ben dove in full steam ahead on this one. It seems that to revive what is a good product is, well, an uphill battle. Ben Gregg is a fighter it seems and one who knows how to REALLY run a business, unlike The Idiot McNeil. The "Rural" distribution that Kronik added seems more like a "kiss the baby" and "Obama" political ploy PRmove than business. Really? 90,000 square miles of "rural" distribution in Arizona..LMAO. No pun intended Ben. (If you read this board). The line will include the same with a focus on another "tired" and "worn out" catagory. YAWN.....Please...Stick with Nursing homes and Housing Developments Ben Gregg. We know that Mike McNeill will hurt and not help in any way....

greg
11-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Here goes Will Hunting on his anti McNeil rants again....give it a rest "Will Ya"?

Will Hunting
11-24-2009, 06:44 PM
LOL.....Greg, you learned your lesson last time, so please think again. If freedom of speech is an astounding "Give it a rest" then what we have left in the US is just that.........RIP. McNeill is a criminal pure and simple. I would love to use the Law degree I have to laugh while he goes down for the count......

greg
11-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Will Hunting learn your what your rights are and their defintion before you start spewing rhetoric about me trampling on them. Obvioulsy you missed the day they went over the First amendent of the Constitution. The Amendment states that "government" can make no laws prohibiting the free exercise or interfering, also known as abridging, with your freedom of speech.
I in no way prohibited you from espousing your views. All I did was say "give it a rest".
So, I can tell you to give it a rest all day long. However, if The government came on this board and tried to censor your comments about Mr. Mcneil then you may have an argument.

Now if I may return to my point.......When all you do is make vendetta statements about an individual it weakens your argument and makes you seem petty.

BTW, Why is man with a law degree making his argument(s) against McNeill on a beverage message board instead of in a courtroom? Is that what is taught in America's law schools these days?

scum1
11-28-2009, 05:36 PM
Was who is running the company and if they have a chance to revive it. Is McNeill still involved and if so to what extent.

boodoo
11-30-2009, 12:03 PM
If Mike is still involved I predict more failure.

Will Hunting
12-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Yes, McNeill is still involved and his "minor" share will only disolve what they have left.....Greg, good question as to why would a "Law Degree" abiding citizen be on a "Bev Board"? Along with "My Space" and "Facebook" and a few other fun sites, I have no life anymore. My total postings here amount to I think less than a dozen, Greg you seem in an attack mode for being a proponent for the Old Constitution, I am as well, yet If you haven't been living under a rock or in a cave, you know as well as anyone we are not a Democracy and have failed in EVERY attempt to prove that to real Americans. I know you are intelligent, but Greg, are you really that dumb? Come on, Law Degree from a mail order course or not, I am an idiot, LOL......You seem to take the Mcneill bashing personal, please not my intention. Give it a rest my very tired and old friend, continue to post your MANY, MANY, MANY, posts you do. I will sleep better knowing that you know you know the Communist Manifesto so good as well.........Happy Holidays.......HEHEHE.....

greg
12-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Touche' my nemesis. You sucked me in only to get me close enough for a backhanded slap.
I will say I do post alot on this board, but only because I feel I am student as well as a teacher of the industry. I love to learn, especially about guys such as McNeil. How else but these boards will people in the Inudustry learn whom to trust and whom to stay away from.
I have never met McNeil therefore my inquiries into specifics as to how he has run his business into the ground. You never gave me anything, just that you didnt like him. Asfar as I'm concerned his first mistake was taking a niche market product and giving it a cultural specific name and making a small market category even smaller.

Pray for the Republic!