PDA

View Full Version : Viso

rackitup
11-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Has anyone had Viso?

it is a great beverage that contains 100% RDA,
and it's made in Portland Oregon

Has anyone seen the bottles anywhere?
We are getting nice looking yellow cans here now.

greg
11-19-2009, 02:38 PM
100% Recommended Daily Allowance of what????

Has anyone had Viso?

it is a great beverage that contains 100% RDA,
and it's made in Portland Oregon

Has anyone seen the bottles anywhere?
We are getting nice looking yellow cans here now.

Joey
11-19-2009, 09:24 PM
They are primarily here in the NW (OR,WA,ID). They have done a great job of building the brand in this area especially in the Portland market. It's been around for 7-8 years. The formula is 100% of your standard water soluble vitamins and there energy formula has vitamins with 300mgs of caffeine. From what I here in the field, sales have been slipping since they switched from their 20 oz custom blue bottle to the 16 oz can. Im personally not a fan of their flavors but I think it's a solid company and the owner is a good guy.

rackitup
11-20-2009, 07:18 PM
100% Recommended Daily Allowance of what????

Allowance of Vitamins

rackitup
11-20-2009, 07:24 PM
They are primarily here in the NW (OR,WA,ID). They have done a great job of building the brand in this area especially in the Portland market. It's been around for 7-8 years. The formula is 100% of your standard water soluble vitamins and there energy formula has vitamins with 300mgs of caffeine. From what I here in the field, sales have been slipping since they switched from their 20 oz custom blue bottle to the 16 oz can. Im personally not a fan of their flavors but I think it's a solid company and the owner is a good guy.

Wow Joey you know a lot about Viso,

I love the stuff,

I am impressed that Alex puts his # on every bottle,

I am impressed that he formulates it himself,

I love the look of the new can,

We have a lady in my office that used to drink a case a week,
she no longer buys it, she said she does not like the new taste or the flavor of the can. :(

I have talked to some of the salesmen and Drivers and they say sales are down.

I hope Viso can turn it around I still Love it.

Joey
11-20-2009, 09:04 PM
I know Alex held on to his bottling line in case the cans didn't go over well. I imagine it will be back to the bottle in a few months or so.

rackitup
11-21-2009, 07:48 PM
I know Alex held on to his bottling line in case the cans didn't go over well. I imagine it will be back to the bottle in a few months or so.

Good idea,

I just read the unofficial Faceook page,

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Viso/55709031182?ref=nf)