PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Crush on sodafinder.com

doulasc
11-26-2009, 07:17 PM
Go to to sodafinder.com and you will find Cherry Crush.in plastic bottles.

Doug

Susan
11-27-2009, 04:29 PM
I see that. I am hopeful that when Cherry Crush goes national it will come to California too. We seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to sodas out here. I also see he has 12 packs of Peach Crush but for a ridiculous price of 29.95 per 12 pack. No thanks.

doulasc
11-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Susan:
I agree,I stopped buying soda online due to high shipping cost.

Doug

Susan
11-29-2009, 11:40 AM
I still will buy soda online. Most places charge very reasonable prices for the soda but admittedly the shipping is high, which is of no fault of the seller. Dan the Soda Man is a good place as well as Hard to Find Grocers. But this SodaFinder guy is a flat out rip off. I literally bust out laughing when I see his prices for soda, a lot of which are past expiration dates. Oh sure, I'm going to buy a 12 pack of soda for $200. Yeah right.

DrPepperYummy
11-30-2009, 04:00 PM
I still will buy soda online. Most places charge very reasonable prices for the soda but admittedly the shipping is high, which is of no fault of the seller. Dan the Soda Man is a good place as well as Hard to Find Grocers. But this SodaFinder guy is a flat out rip off. I literally bust out laughing when I see his prices for soda, a lot of which are past expiration dates. Oh sure, I'm going to buy a 12 pack of soda for $200. Yeah right.

Wow I had to go take a look after you mentioned this... $20.00 for a 12pack seems normal and I can't believe that... I have a feeling I'm going to setup a website and start selling it myself for $10.00 a 12pack lol... wow look at that $8.00 for a 2liter... I am in the wrong business...

Susan
11-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Take a look at his "discontinued products" if you want a real shock! :eek: