PDA

View Full Version : New Full Throttle cans

Caffeine King
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
The website (http://www.drinkfullthrottle.com/)is currently under construction, and the can's are all different. Full Throttle Blue Demon is now Blue Agave, and the can say's "manufactured for Fuze Beverages." The ingredients are also changed, but for the better. Anyone know if the taste is different?

fusion
11-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Looks like they dropped Zero and one of the coffee flavors as well. We had a sample can in the office, but someone else had drank it. I haven't tried the new formulation yet.

It is interesting that the back says under the authority of Fuze Beverages. I wonder why they did that? I remember KMX being under the authority of the Delaware Punch Company. Maybe Mad River as well.

The sample can I saw also was different from a normal energy can. it was more like a plain aluminum can with a plastic wrapper over it. Kind of like All City energy, if you've seen that at Big Lots. Boy is that stuff undrinkable, I'm glad it was only 70.

joshal1980
11-30-2009, 11:27 PM
I tried the Red "Berry" which replaces Fury, It seems to have less carbonation. It has about 100mg per serving caffeine which is more the the origionals. I also think they took out the guarana and taurine. the I do not like that the dropped the Zero because it was my favorite. I also noticed that it was produced for FUZE Beverages too. NOS is made by FUZE Beverages, which is part of Coca-Cola. NOS has had a better return for Coca-Cola than Full Throttle, so why not let that team run the 2nd reformulation of Full Throttle.

Caffeine King
12-23-2009, 05:07 PM
All City energy... Boy is that stuff undrinkable, I'm glad it was only 70.

I agree, it was a calami-tea of an energy tea.

Supra TT
12-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Full throttle and blue agave new graphics are in stores now. Looks better than old