PDA

View Full Version : RC Cherry Cola, where can I get it?

Stephanie3573
12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
I am looking for RC Cherry Cola. I can order it offline, but it is so expensive! I live in Northwest Florida, but will be traveling to the Dallas area soon so I could pick it up there as well. I found a website and I can type in a zip code and it will search up to a 30 mile radius, but I haven't had any luck. Can anyone help me out and tell me where I can get this soda?

Susan
12-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Hi Stephanie,

It's nice to see another girl on the board! I also like Cherry RC but it's not easy to find. I seen some in a small grocery store in Sacramento a few months ago in cans but usually I only see it in 20 oz. plastic bottles in convenient stores/liquor stores.

Stephanie3573
12-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks....I guess I am just gonna have to order it offline and pay way too much money.

fusion
12-16-2009, 09:17 PM
If you're driving from Florida to Texas, it would be worth it to stop along the route and see if you can find it. Different areas have different products. Hattiesburg MS would probably be the place where you'd find it, along with some other interesting stuff.

Here is a link to another thread about that area:

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/product-location/28976-greetings-mississippi.html

cubs120
12-17-2009, 04:23 PM
on occassion i find 20 oz bottles of Cherry RC in Chicago and I have seen cases. but that might be because RC has some kind of HQ i think.

scaryice
12-21-2009, 03:35 AM
on occassion i find 20 oz bottles of Cherry RC in Chicago and I have seen cases. but that might be because RC has some kind of HQ i think.

If you're in the Chicago area, they'll probably have it at Ultra Foods. At least they do at the one I frequent.

Terry K
12-26-2009, 05:00 AM
Its readily available here in Missouri. I can walk into any walmart and buy it in 12 packs.

shatteryib
12-29-2009, 11:29 PM
I have them listed on eBay (username mosbydee), but I know you can find them in Elkton, KY. I typically stock up when I go up there. You can also find 20 oz. bottles at a place called Apple Foods (I think) in Nashville, but outside those places I have not seem them.