PDA

View Full Version : Co-Pack Options

ec1957
12-19-2009, 10:48 AM
All,

Would appreciate any help you may provide. Looking to take basically six packs of two different products, and combine them into a single outer carton that has two six packs of two different beers. Total volume would be about 500K eq cases, 12 oz bottled beer.

In general the product would come in a "variety pack" outer box, inside the box would be one liquid type (1), another box would come in a "variety pack" outer box and have a differet liquid type (2), they would have to open both boxes and switch two six packs with each other so then we would have two varity boxes, with two different types of liquid, 4 total six packs in each box.

I would be importing this product so a well known, large co-packer prferable next to major ports in the US would be perfect. Thanks again for help.

Joe

greg
12-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Its seems your best bet would be a fulfillment center. If your product is already packed then you would need, more likely than not, "hands" to unpack and repack as I understand your question/needs.
These are plentiful. Just google it and I gaurantee you will find what you are looking for.