PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a juice co-packer in Vancouver Canada

TwinBerry
01-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I am in the search for a co packer who is able to bottle blueberry juice into 946 ml glass bottles. We are located near Vancouver, Canada and the ideal situation would be to find a company who is local and will be able to handle a minimum runs of 10,000 units to begin with and has full pasteurization, bottling ,labeling and packing facility.

Any help from the general community would be great. As a start-up that is located in Canada I don't know if it is economical getting a bottler in the US and shipping the juice there and then shipping the finished product back to Canada. If that is a good potential route any bottler that you may suggest would be appreciated.

thanks again in advance for any assistance

Vancity
01-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi, I just came across your post and am looking for the same thing in Vancouver, Canada. Did you manage to find one in the area? Please let me know if you did. Thanks!

I am in the search for a co packer who is able to bottle blueberry juice into 946 ml glass bottles. We are located near Vancouver, Canada and the ideal situation would be to find a company who is local and will be able to handle a minimum runs of 10,000 units to begin with and has full pasteurization, bottling ,labeling and packing facility.

Any help from the general community would be great. As a start-up that is located in Canada I don't know if it is economical getting a bottler in the US and shipping the juice there and then shipping the finished product back to Canada. If that is a good potential route any bottler that you may suggest would be appreciated.

thanks again in advance for any assistance