PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi, produce an orange crush flavored Pepsi, i call Pepsi Orange Peel.

newCOKEcanuck
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
I was watching the CNBC's Coke special and i was amazed at the new technology that Coke is now using called "Freestyle" soda machine with 104 flavors. I saw that it sends a detailed bar graph report to HQ on what products sold that day or week and so on. I saw that Coke saw a healthy spike and interest in Coke Orange among many different demographics i imagine. So Pepsi should be the first considering that Pepsi owns Crush now, to come out with a great product called(i came up with a cool name) Pepsi Orange Peel. I know Coke does market an orange flavored coke in the UK so I challenge pepsi to come out with it first. Otherwise if pepsi is not interested Coke could beat them to the punch with Coke Orange. Pepsi if you read this please add regular Pepsi Vanilla as i don't like diet drinks. All the peeps on here support me on this.

Regard's,
D.

RootJack
02-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I am all for orange anything, especially orange flavored root beer. *wink*

Jones had an orange flavored cola, fyi. That was the Obama one.

fusion
02-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Pepsi doesn't own Crush, they purchased the rights to distribute it from Dr Pepper Snapple.

As for orange colas, Germany has MezzoMix from Coke, and the orange cola from Jones is still being sold here in the US, in 4 pack glass bottles.

You could always just buy a bottle of Torani orange syrup and make your own orange cola.

Susan
02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
I've got to be honest, orange cola or orange root beer sounds gross. I'm not wild about orange soda in general but if I had to choose one I'd take Fanta.

Now orange cream is a different story with Henry Weinhard and Sprecher's being the bomb!

fusion
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Actually, you might be surprised. I've had MezzoMix a few times - the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta has it on tap, and someone brought me a 1L bottle back from Germany once. It's really good.

There is also Coca-Cola Light Sango, which is blood orange flavored. It's in France, and was in Belgium and Luxembourg.

Coca-Cola light Sango, toutes les infos nutritionnelles et les formats (http://www.coca-cola.fr/informations-produits/coca-cola-light-sango.html)

mjb1124
02-05-2010, 01:44 AM
I've tried mixing orange soda with Coke or Pepsi from a fountain before, and it was pretty good, though I usually taste the orange more than the cola. I found the Jones orange cola to be sickeningly sweet though.

Interesting to see that Orange Coke has been a popular choice, though I wonder how much of that can be chalked up to mere curiosity. I think the numbers will be more telling once the Freestyle becomes more widely available and has been around for a while.

fusion
02-05-2010, 06:30 AM
It's also interesting that given all those choices, most people still go with boring old regular Coke. I'm sure some of us could spend hours with one of those machines, trying out all sorts of combinations.

drpep
02-10-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm sure some of us could spend hours with one of those machines, trying out all sorts of combinations.

Ya and I'd be ths one standing behind waiting to get a regular Coke.