View Full Version : Need list of regions where I can buy certain sodas

Tripp
02-13-2010, 11:51 AM
The sodas I'm looking for are:
- Barq's Red Creme
- Vault: Red Blitz
- Mello Yello
- Pibb Xtra

I would like any information at all, States, Regions, Cities, Counties - anything would be awesome.

Thanks,
~Tripp

drpep
02-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Just a few areas:

Mello Yello - Southeast
Pibb Xtra - Central Pennsylvania, Scranton, PA, Roanoke, VA and most parts of the Carolinas.
Barqs Red Creme- should be in the Harrisburg, Pa area.
Red Blitz- I see 20 most places I go.

Dr. Galaga
02-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Mellow Yellow- NW Indiana, SE Minnesota

fusion
02-21-2010, 10:21 PM
Red Creme is all over Ohio/western PA. Mello Yello in the southeast. Pibb Xtra in most areas where Coke doesn't have Dr Pepper. Red Blitz is only 20oz in most of the areas where it is currently carried.

Tullahoma TN Coke is a big Pibb Xtra/Mello Yello distributor. They carry 20oz in almost every cooler, and I've seen 24 packs of both from them as well.

Mello Yello is being redesigned and relaunched, and should be easier to find (and Red Blitz much harder to find) in a few months.

Tripp
02-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Would I be able to find Pibb Xtra in Central-Western Florida? I could be going there for the summer, and I'd like to bring some back. I know they have Mello Yello their also, so I'll be getting some of that stuff too. (As long as the Mello Yello relaunch comes to Ariozna too)

CCE Girlie
05-27-2010, 09:48 PM
- Barq's Red Creme---I believe you can get this is Dallas
- Vault: Red Blitz---->Dallas, San Antonio, Abilene, Fort Worth
- Mello Yello---N/A
- Pibb Xtra---->Dallas, San Antonio, Abilene, Fort Worth

bigrich
06-02-2010, 01:33 AM
All these flavors are available in Indianapolis.

jackinbox
06-02-2010, 10:09 AM
In addition to what others have said, I know Barq's Red Creme is also available in Dayton and Columbus, OH.

Man From Ohio
06-13-2010, 12:09 AM
All four sodas are available in and around Cincinnati, Ohio.

fusion
06-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Would I be able to find Pibb Xtra in Central-Western Florida? I could be going there for the summer, and I'd like to bring some back. I know they have Mello Yello their also, so I'll be getting some of that stuff too. (As long as the Mello Yello relaunch comes to Arizona too)

So we're talking Tampa/St. Petersburg area? I can tell you that Pepsi has Dr Pepper in most of Florida, except from like Tallahassee westward, where it's a mix of CCE, CCBCC, and a bit of Buffalo Rock Pepsi.

I can tell you this much (after a bit of research). Publix should almost certainly have it, but it has to be at least a normal sized store, or a larger store.

I think you'll find it. Probably only 12 packs, though. Maybe 20oz in c-stores.

I don't think Arizona is getting Mello Yello, but yes, Florida does have it.

Do you have Cactus Cooler, Fanta Toranja/Grapefruit, and/or Fanta Manzana/Apple in your area?