PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Crush Survey

doulasc
02-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok those of you who had their Cherry Crush what do you think.
Me,I honestly think that this is as close as your going to come to a
good Cherry soda.Sure beats the store brands Black Cherry soda.
Now I will feed the rush with Cherry Crush.

Dopug

Susan
02-13-2010, 08:45 PM
It's good and I hope it sales enough to stay on the shelves. Most people seem stuck in their ways with colas, lemon limes, orange, etc. I'd like to see less "Black" Cherry sodas and less cherry colas and more pure cherry sodas. I've never understood why this is. My favorite cherry soda is Jones but they don't make it in cans.

drpep
02-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Good enough for me to drink at least one a week. Before Cherry Crush I may have drank a Cherry type soda a few times a year.

doulasc
02-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Drpep:
Dou have a flickr account? I saw a photo of a 6 apck of Cherikee red by drpep.

yeahuno
02-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Cherry Crush is pretty good, I also like Strawberry Crush.

Mr Zabe
02-14-2010, 01:35 AM
As I have said before in a few previous posts;
Cherry Crush is a good cherry soda pop.
It tastes awesome over rinsed ice.:)

jacksmom
02-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I love it! I definitely hope it stays around. I'm drinking one as we speak. It's one of the few sodas I will buy regardless of whether or not it's on sale.

drpep
02-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Drpep:
Dou have a flickr account? I saw a photo of a 6 apck of Cherikee red by drpep.

That's me.

DrPepperYummy
02-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I was disappointed by cherry crush I remember it tasting better... so I will stick to cherry sunkist!! If only I could get someone to make peach sunkist...

lordmadone
02-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Cherry sunkist? hmmm might need to look for that..

mofizz
02-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I like it. Think it has a similar cherry profile in comparison with Cherry Lemon Sun-Drop. I think the color profile is quite nice too. Nice burgandy red, not too washed out, not too dark (cheerwine).

UncleBob
02-16-2010, 12:29 AM
I had a 2L and it was quite tasty.

Unfortunately, I happened to get very sick that same night - violently throwing up (unrelated to the Crush - think it was some bad lunch meat).

A few days later, I bought a 20oz and couldn't stand the stuff. The taste just reminded me of the vomiting fit from earlier. Haven't tried it again.

It's sad, because I really liked it too. :(

Susan
02-16-2010, 02:01 AM
That happened to me once when I ate a bunch of peanut butter, which has always been a favorite of mine. I couldn't eat PB for a year or so after but I got hooked again after that. :o

Susan
02-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Cherry Crush is pretty good, I also like Strawberry Crush.

I had a Strawberry Crush tonight with my dinner and it was orgasmic. It has the best strawberry flavor I've ever tasted and a lot of bite too. This might be my second favorite Crush behind only Peach.

BluejacketT
02-16-2010, 10:28 AM
I had some awhile back & I thought it was the best cherry soda I've ever tasted.

yeahuno
02-16-2010, 09:58 PM
I never tried Peach and Pineapple Crush yet. It isn't available in my area.

doulasc
02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
When you refer to Cherry Sunkist aren't you referring to Sunkist Cherry Limeade soda?

Doug

The King
02-26-2010, 11:50 PM
I bought a 12 pack a while back and I enjoyed it. I just wish they'd make a diet version. The only diet Crush I've found is Orange.

doulasc
03-07-2010, 01:45 PM
I give Cherry Crush a 7 on a scale 1 to 10. I feel you get more cherry flavor out of a plastic bottle than a can.

secoril
03-27-2010, 01:29 AM
Oh man, I love it. When I was little, my special treat was my dad taking me to our local grocery store and getting cherry soda from the "Fountain Fresh" machine there (those old fill-your-own two-liter machines). Ever since then, I've been searching for anything that tasted like it. Black Cherry sodas were always a huge disappointment. Here, 20 years later, Cherry Crush tastes exactly like I remembered cherry soda tasting like. It's a little embarrassing how much time I've spent in my life reminiscing over a soda pop flavor, to be quite honest.

Acheron
03-28-2010, 04:43 AM
I think Cherry Crush is awesome. In a perfect world it would be cane sugar sweetened, because it's very syrupy and sweet and would be even better if it was a just a touch less cloying. Glass bottles would also be grand, but you could say that about any beverage.

I still think Cheerwine is better, but this is a suitable stand-in.

Raech
04-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Our local Target had single serve bottles cold. We split one. Now I can not find it again. This was last week. We are already upset and want more. I also want to try Peach badly. Can't find any. Sigh.

Hacksaw
05-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Cherry crush is pretty good, but I lean toward Fanta Cherry, though it's only found in Slurpees around here. Cherry Crush is in 2Ls at the markets here.

shatteryib
05-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I was disappointed by cherry crush I remember it tasting better... so I will stick to cherry sunkist!! If only I could get someone to make peach sunkist...

They do make Peach Sunkist. Look on eBay. I sell it.

As far as Cherry Crush is concerned, I was very disappointed. I love soda; I love cherry. You would figure I'd love Cherry Crush. I didn't dig the flavor of it at all. It left a bad aftertaste and made me even more thirsty than before I drank it. I do enjoy cherry drinks; Cheerwine and Cherry Fanta are awesome! This was a bigger disappointment than Shutter Island.

Susan
05-08-2010, 01:52 AM
I agree on the after taste. After not having a Cherry Crush for weeks, I drank one a little while ago hoping I'd like it more. I definitely leaves a bad after taste. :(

Dobroplayer
05-19-2010, 07:21 PM
I LOVE Cherry Crush! Its excellant!

fusion
05-19-2010, 11:40 PM
It may be harder to find since it's probably near the end of it's limited time run.

Susan
05-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Is Cherry Crush just a limited time thing? It's still everywhere here.

jacksmom
05-20-2010, 12:16 PM
As far as I know, Cherry Crush is not an LTO. However, at my local grocery store the other day I picked up two cases of Pineapple Crush. Has anyone else seen this? I tried it - pretty good, basically tastes like Cactus Cooler. Any word on whether or not this is an LTO? Now, Lime Crush I'm eagerly anticipating - yum!!!

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
05-20-2010, 01:28 PM
As far as I know, Cherry Crush is not an LTO. However, at my local grocery store the other day I picked up two cases of Pineapple Crush. Has anyone else seen this? I tried it - pretty good, basically tastes like Cactus Cooler. Any word on whether or not this is an LTO? Now, Lime Crush I'm eagerly anticipating - yum!!!

I saw a few 20oz bottles in NYC, which I thought was unusual.

Susan
05-20-2010, 09:03 PM
We got Pineapple the same time as Cherry. It's good but my favorite pineapple ever was Slice Pineapple. Looking forward to Lime Crush but if Crush really wants to make me happy they'd go national with peach. :D

Dobroplayer
05-26-2010, 03:25 AM
"It may be harder to find since it's probably near the end of it's limited time run.

Are you serious? Shurely this is not another idiodic *limited time* drink???

(as with the Sprite remix that I loved and then (((ZAP))) it was gone.

Grrrr!!

imawalkingcorpse
06-14-2010, 02:34 PM
I only wish they had it in glass bottles.

fusion
06-23-2010, 10:10 PM
I don't think Cherry Crush is a limited edition - I saw 2 liters today with the Crush Flavor Escape promo on the labels.

lordmadone
06-24-2010, 11:17 AM
cherry crush is NOT an lto.

Susan
06-24-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm glad to hear it is not. While I was some what critical of Cherry Crush at first I now love it. I've gotten into a bad (or not so bad) of a middle of the night snack of 2 or 3 Nutra Grain Cherry Bars and an ice cold can of Cherry Crush. Too good for words!!!!! :p