PDA

View Full Version : Bull tonik

bull tonik
02-13-2010, 07:33 PM
Hi people,

I was just wondering if anyone has tryed Bull Tonik????

And if so what you think of it ;)!

If you dont know about it have a read of the link below....
and let me know what you think.:D
Bull Tonik UK ltd - The Home of Bull Tonik in the UK (http://www.bulltonik.co.uk/)

bull tonik
02-15-2010, 06:05 PM
So what do you all think??

greg
02-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Not sure how the effervescent is working in the UK but I dont see it doing too well here in the states. Convenience is the name of the game and for someone to have to purchase your product and then purchase another product to mix it just doesnt make sense to me.
ED's are mostly sold in C-stores here in the states and the stands for Convenience.

Furthermore, I dont see your product being the "strongest" on the market. I also find your marketing effort to say it is the cheapest to do yourself a disservice. Who wants to be associated with the cheapest of anything when it comes to ingesting something into your body?

bull tonik
02-22-2010, 12:55 PM
hi. well u have good points.... but the great thing with bull tonik is you can carry round 20 energy drinks in your pocket, i know it means buyin a drink but most people during the day have a drink or buy a drink. Then all u do i put a bull tonik in an you have an energy drink and unlike the cans of red bull ect. if u have it in a bottle of water it will stay great for days.

The reason we say its cheap is in comparison to red bull ect because it only cost 6-7pound to the consumer and that for 20 tabs.. 20 cans of red bull over here would cost u over 21. It also works amazing with all drinks.. well apart from milk..hahah. buy some and giev it a try u will be very very surprised