PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi/Coke in Glass bottles

wiki131
03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Where can I find Pepsi or Coke in glass bottles (preferably with cane sugar) in NYC or online?

fusion
03-02-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure what's around you, but many places I've been, hispanic grocery stores carry a wide variety of glass bottled sodas from Mexico and Central and South America.

Themaster73
03-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Where can I find Pepsi or Coke in glass bottles (preferably with cane sugar) in NYC or online?

Pepsi Natural (cane + beet sugar) if you can find it

janstett
03-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Every now and then (usually around xmas) I see novelty glass bottles of Coke but they've been HFCS when I've seen them even in an area that has sugar coke in cans and bottles.

You should be able to find MexiCoke in bodegas and mexican restaurants in the city. Also look for Kosher supermarkets you can find Kosher for Passover Coke & Pepsi (not in glass bottles).

I got my first taste of MexiCoke and other bottled sugar sodas here:

Soda Finder : Buy Soda Here - Products -- The United States Soda Locator -- Soda For Sale (http://sodafinder.com/collections/all/03specialty)

If you're addicted to sugar sodas you can score Coke made with sugar in Allentown, PA, a 90 minute ride from NYC just stock up. I get 24 cans for under $7 at Sam's.