PDA

View Full Version : A lot of new exciting Pepsi products coming out..2 new exclusive diet dews..2 new SLW

lordmadone
03-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Don't have my paperwork with my right now but off memory and what I saw.. April will be the release month for the 3 flavors for democracy..looks like 20oz and 12packs(maybe).

TWO new diet mountain dew only LTO flavors..looked like near the beginning of summer. One looked dark purple and the other red..

A LTO crush flavor...LIME! Around the same time as the diet dew flavors.

Two new Sobe Lifewater flavors..one was something apricot and I forget the other but its a new SLW line called "energy" that has Guarana(caffeine) in it.

PET bottles of Sobe replacing the glass bottles coming out very soon..look for extremely competitive pricing on it and it will be 20oz!! Bottles look great too. Late march..early april.

More to come soon with clarity..forgive my failing memory.

mjb1124
03-10-2010, 01:10 AM
This is really exciting... looking forward to all of the new Dews and especially the Lime Crush. Could the dark purple Diet Dew be the return of Ultra Violet, or is it definitely a brand new flavor?

ScottyLibido
03-12-2010, 11:23 PM
We have Lime Crush available year round in 20oz bottles here in Ontario, Canada. It is at most of the C-stores and is one of those delicious "man, I forgot how good that is" decisions you make when you are thirsty. You guys will enjoy it.

Dewman1979
03-16-2010, 02:56 PM
TWO new diet mountain dew only LTO flavors..looked like near the beginning of summer. One looked dark purple and the other red..

NEED more info!

cokebabies
03-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Very excited for the Diet Dews.

lordmadone
03-17-2010, 04:17 PM
My apologies on the delay..almost forgot about this thread. Need to search for the paperwork but I will update this thread later tonite!

Tripp
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Wow, can't wait for all of the new releases! =D

Also, does LTO mean Limited time only?

Mr Zabe
03-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Yes it does.

Dewman1979
03-18-2010, 02:26 AM
which sucks. Ultra Violet was brutally short.

lordmadone
03-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Lipton Pure Leaf 0 calorie in two flavors: Lemon and Rasberry...pending in many accounts..but authorized in places like Farmers Foods.. K-mart..Ukrops...and Wades.

Two new sobe lifewater flavors with a new line extension called "B-Energy" or something..still the same bottles but the flavors are black cherry dragonfruit and strawberry apricot. Supposed to have guarana and lots of b vitamins. Supposed to be in the market march 22nd..but only a handful of accounts have authorized it..still pending..many coming on the launch date. Will have 0 calories and 0 artificial sweeteners. I am also seeing somwthing coming in around april 7th..not sure of the exact date.

Sobe plastic bottles for their premium drink line will be converting in name and package in March depending upon the depletion of the glass bottles. Also a relaunch of some flavors: Lean Honey Green Tea, Lean Rasberry Lemonade, Fuji Apple Cranberry. B&B deleted...cranberry grapefruit deleted..lean energy deleted..lean mango melon deleted and tsunami deleted..everything else is staying but changing its name to reflect its contents like the lizz blizz is becoming pina colada and lizard lava is becoming strawberry daquiri.

Dewmocracy 2: April 14th ...mark your calenders! 20oz AND 12pks.

Two new only Diet Dews(although one might be the ultraviolet..I know one was red and one was dark purple but I dont have more info on it) hitting the market around the second week of july.

Cherry Vanilla Pepsi LTO(I am assuming with the new design relaunch as well) will be around the third week of april..so the week after dewmocracy 2. 8 week only thing promo.

Crush (S)lime LTO only flavor coming out the second week of September.

Lipton Relaunch coming soon..not sure of the date on it... many 12pk pet skus have been deleted but some will be coming back in the 6pk only form.

Brisk 1 liters that have been a huge success in C-stores are coming into large format with Juicy Peach, Strawberry Melon, Tea-Lemonade, Raspberry and of course Lemon and Sweet. Available to order now and will be 99cents!!

Sorry for the delay..hope this clears up anything..I will let you all know more about the new diet only dews when I hear things.

jacksmom
03-18-2010, 10:48 AM
When you say the Sobe Tsunami is being deleted, do you mean the name or the orange cream flavor altogether? I just bought a bunch of Sobe's for my husband in the new plastic bottles and I noticed the Tsunami no longer was labeled that - just orange cream. It's my husband's FAVORITE drink and he would die if they got rid of it! (well, not really, but you know what I mean) ;)

fusion
03-18-2010, 01:09 PM
His information may be just for his area - sometimes a flavor will be deleted in one area, but kept in another. If it's transitioned to plastic and a new name, I think it's safe to say they are keeping orange cream in your area.

jerr2429
03-18-2010, 01:57 PM
they are all geting new names for example instead of tsunami it will just be called pina caolata.

Dewman1979
03-19-2010, 01:34 AM
Lipton Pure Leaf 0 calorie in two flavors: Lemon and Rasberry...pending in many accounts..but authorized in places like Farmers Foods.. K-mart..Ukrops...and Wades.

Two new sobe lifewater flavors with a new line extension called "B-Energy" or something..still the same bottles but the flavors are black cherry dragonfruit and strawberry apricot. Supposed to have guarana and lots of b vitamins. Supposed to be in the market march 22nd..but only a handful of accounts have authorized it..still pending..many coming on the launch date. Will have 0 calories and 0 artificial sweeteners. I am also seeing somwthing coming in around april 7th..not sure of the exact date.

Sobe plastic bottles for their premium drink line will be converting in name and package in March depending upon the depletion of the glass bottles. Also a relaunch of some flavors: Lean Honey Green Tea, Lean Rasberry Lemonade, Fuji Apple Cranberry. B&B deleted...cranberry grapefruit deleted..lean energy deleted..lean mango melon deleted and tsunami deleted..everything else is staying but changing its name to reflect its contents like the lizz blizz is becoming pina colada and lizard lava is becoming strawberry daquiri.

Dewmocracy 2: April 14th ...mark your calenders! 20oz AND 12pks.

Two new only Diet Dews(although one might be the ultraviolet..I know one was red and one was dark purple but I dont have more info on it) hitting the market around the second week of july.

Cherry Vanilla Pepsi LTO(I am assuming with the new design relaunch as well) will be around the third week of april..so the week after dewmocracy 2. 8 week only thing promo.

Crush (S)lime LTO only flavor coming out the second week of September.

Lipton Relaunch coming soon..not sure of the date on it... many 12pk pet skus have been deleted but some will be coming back in the 6pk only form.

Brisk 1 liters that have been a huge success in C-stores are coming into large format with Juicy Peach, Strawberry Melon, Tea-Lemonade, Raspberry and of course Lemon and Sweet. Available to order now and will be 99cents!!

Sorry for the delay..hope this clears up anything..I will let you all know more about the new diet only dews when I hear things.
what about a cherry max flavor?

mofizz
03-19-2010, 09:16 AM
I heard cherry max got cancelled.

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
03-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Eh, I haven't even found the Cease Fire yet. I'm not sure what the point of cherry Max would be.

lordmadone
03-19-2010, 01:15 PM
I remember seeing something in my paperwork about black jack cherry max(thats a mouthful) still a go but I dont have specifics..and this was recent mind you.

Dewman1979
03-20-2010, 02:16 AM
I remember seeing something in my paperwork about black jack cherry max(thats a mouthful) still a go but I dont have specifics..and this was recent mind you.

Good. I really want it. That burn Doritos promotion got me to try Max. Very good stuff.