PDA

View Full Version : Firestarter vodka

cmichaelvan
03-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Just got back from the Vegas Bar & Nightclub Show. Without a doubt, the best product there was Firestarter Vodka. Gimmicky package THAT I LOVED! Best part is that it contains an amazing vodka. Stuff is 5x distilled and incredibly smooth. I'm an avid Kettle drinker, but I think I have a new favorite considering they give 1% of their sales to firemen. Fantastic!! Must try.

fusion
03-13-2010, 05:40 AM
Kettle? That's funny. Not to mention this whole post just smacks of being a free advertisement.

cmichaelvan
03-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Maybe I read it wrong . . hmmm. . BevNet . . a source for reviews. Hmmm. Let's see, I give a review. . get slammed. Oh, I get it.

My bad for thinking this was the appropriate forum for seeing something that I liked at a BOOZE show. Maybe my Kettle comment hit a nerve? Yes Dorothy, there are other vodkas other than Kettle. Get out. Try some.

Oh god, have I done another advertisement for Firestarter? May the BevNet gods ever forgive me?

fusion
03-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Well, let's see.

#1: This is not the review forum.
#2: This is not the alcoholic beverage forum.
#3: I didn't slam you.
#4: It's Ketel, not Kettle. That's why I laughed.

Sensitive much?

greg
03-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Well, let's see.

#1: This is not the review forum.
#2: This is not the alcoholic beverage forum.
#3: I didn't slam you.
#4: It's Ketel, not Kettle. That's why I laughed.

Sensitive much?

I agree with FUSION.....if you're an AVID "Ketel One" drinker ( or a zealous competitor) you should know how to spell it.
Just a thought!