PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Dr.Pepper-and any new flavor extensions for Dr.Pepper?

doulasc
04-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Do you think Cherry Dr.pepper will be successful or do you think it will end up
in soda pop heavan along with Cherry Vanilla and Berries and cream?
personally I like Cherry DP.
Is Dr.Pepper thinking about any new flavors or are they done with that game for now?

Doug

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
04-03-2010, 09:36 PM
CDP has been around for quite a while now so yes, it has been moderately successful. I think its for people who want less bite but not off the beaten path.

DrPepperYummy
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Cherry Vanilla DrPepper is still being distributed... so its not dead yet... mostly diets in places that do have it but even regular in some areas... Cherry DrPepper is doing very well and still growing, so I don't think you're going to see it removed for something while it keeps growing...

doulasc
04-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Dr.Pepper Yummy:
Where do you live that CVDP is still around,It is no longer in Ohio and someone else told me itsa still in Utah.

DrPepperYummy
04-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Dr.Pepper Yummy:
Where do you live that CVDP is still around,It is no longer in Ohio and someone else told me itsa still in Utah.

Well the cans are coming from the northlake illinois facility so I assume whoever they happen to reach has it available to them... they just might choose not to bring it in? I'm not sure how far the radius is for that facility but I know they reach multiple states...

lordmadone
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I havent heard of any line extensions or new dr.pepper flavors for this year. We have had 2 liters of DCHV dr pepper and 12pks but they just discontinued the 2liters..they were so easy to go out of date. Many people have moved on easily to the diet cherry dr.pepper ne way. The cans for DCHV dr are still a go..and sell ok.

fusion
04-07-2010, 05:36 AM
Well the cans are coming from the northlake illinois facility so I assume whoever they happen to reach has it available to them... they just might choose not to bring it in? I'm not sure how far the radius is for that facility but I know they reach multiple states...

Northlake is one of DPS' hubs. Product comes in from many locations, and goes out to many locations. Northlake product probably goes all over the country - I see some of it here in the Mid-Atlantic.