All I found was:

Java Monster Chai Hai
Rockstar Juiced Guava
Rockstar Juiced Mango

i saw those plus i saw some monster hitman energy shots

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
04-17-2010, 02:04 AM
i saw those plus i saw some monster hitman energy shots

Saw a ton of those. Lots of Java Monster, Dr. Pepper/ A&W freezer pops, and an interesting energy cola 24oz 6 pack, but cans were pretty hard to follow.

KingOfDiamonds
04-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Saw a ton of those. Lots of Java Monster, Dr. Pepper/ A&W freezer pops, and an interesting energy cola 24oz 6 pack, but cans were pretty hard to follow.

were they howling monkey?

http://www.40ouncebeer.com/pictsenergydrinks/howlingmonkeycans2.jpg

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
04-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Yes thats it.

Caffeine King
04-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I found:

Howling Monkey Cola
Howling Monkey Diet Cola
Howling Monkey Elixir
Java Monster Chai Hai
Rockstar Juiced Mango twelve pack
Rockstar Citrus Punch twelve pack
Joker Juice twenty four pack
Ace Juice twenty four pack
Ace Regular twenty four pack
Monster Hitman

fusion
04-26-2010, 10:58 PM
I found most of the same things. A small amount of Monster Russian and Lo Ball as well. And, lots and lots of Monster's Rumba/Samba/Tango energy juice line. It's been discontinued, and I think Big Lots bought up most of the remaining stock.

Still a lot of Slap energy at the store I go to, mostly in the old cans, but I found the red tea version in the newer cans as well.

steveu
04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
What is the significance of these items being at Big Lots ... place to get em cheaper?

scum1
04-27-2010, 04:02 PM
They are often much cheaper with many coming in at about 60 cents a can for singles and often cheaper by the case. These are either discontinued items or overstock from someone going out of business. Some times when a company redesigns their can then the remaining old version is sold at big lots. if you are on a budget and like beverages(especially energy drinks) then Big Lots is your place

What is the significance of these items being at Big Lots ... place to get em cheaper?

BluejacketT
04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Today, I saw Diet Red Energy at my local Big Lots.

burntreality
05-01-2010, 05:47 PM
I was there last week and they had a few of the old style Slap Energy cans and a Slap Energy Shot.