PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Double Cola in Georgia??

jimbob338
05-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase Double Cola in or around Fayetteville, GA. I've just relocated to the state and have been looking for it since coming here.
I know you could buy it just about anywhere here many years ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jimbob

CitrusCola
05-16-2010, 11:43 AM
I've been told that Double Cola can be found in some places in the NW corner of GA, but I've never been able to find it there myself.

jimbob338
05-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks, Citrus.

I contacted Double Cola and was told the brand is distributed right here in Fayette County by a company called Alabama Merchandising. The gave me they're phone number. I called them, but they were not very helpful. The person I spoke to said he knew for sure they distributed to some convenience stores in Atlanta, Newnan & Macon. He did not get more specific than that, however.

Anyway, guess I'll have to just keep searching.

jimsmith117
05-17-2010, 07:21 PM
I had the same problem with the local distributor in my area.I had to talk to him for ten minutes to give me info he could of gave me in thirty seconds.

Cheer-wined
05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
It's not in GA, but Alabama Merchandising distributes Double Cola in the Anniston-Talladega area. I have bought it at a Piggly Wiggly in Talladega and c-stores in Anniston, 3-4 years ago.

jimbob338
05-19-2010, 03:26 PM
I've been assured by Double Cola that the brand is definitely still distributed in the state of Georgia. They now tell me that it is distributed by a subsidiary of Alabama Merchandising, called United Industries. Im still trying to get more info.