PDA

View Full Version : Kickapoo Joy Juice Caffeine Content?

jacksmom
05-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey all - I just picked up a 12 oz. bottle of this stuff from one of our specialty food stores. Does anyone have any idea how much caffeine is in this? A rough estimate would be fine (like more or less than Mtn. Dew, etc.) I also picked up some Cheerwine, Eli's Lemon Lime Soda, Bubble Up, Jolt Cherry Bomb, among others - looking forward to them all! :) Thanks!

fusion
05-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Couldn't find an answer anywhere, though your post is the first result in google searches already!

You might try emailing Monarch Beverages, who owns KJJ.

Kickapoo (http://www.monarchbeverages.com/brands/kickapoo)

jacksmom
05-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Wow - first! :) Thanks Fusion. Actually, I did try to call Monarch and they redirected me to realsoda.com - I e-mailed them and received an e-mail back from Danny (while he was even on vacation in Denmark). He told me it was equivalent to a Mtn. Dew basically. However, that being said, I had one yesterday (quite liked it) and I must say it's probably closer to the amount of caffeine in a Dr. Pepper or Pepsi (40 mg or so). Yeah - I'm a nut! I can pretty much tell by the way my body feels how much caffeine is in stuff. Thanks for trying to help though - I really appreciate it! :)