PDA

View Full Version : Which new Mountain dew do you think will win?

doulasc
05-21-2010, 10:51 PM
White citrus
typhoon punch
Lime
I say White Citrus is in the lead.Lime is not making it.
Will Code Red and Orange Live wire ever get the new
MTN DEW label?

Doug

FountainCokeAddict
05-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Well I was a supporter of Typhoon and like it although I enjoyed lime too, but absolutely hated whiteout..Bleh. How did that even pass the test phase?

jmur
05-24-2010, 04:18 PM
there is already a thread open for the new dewmocracy campaign...why start a new thread?

Tannerman
05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Link to existing conversation (http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/bevboard-general/32852-anybody-seen-new-democracy-cans-out-yet.html)

shatteryib
05-24-2010, 10:33 PM
I gotta say that I wasn't too excited with these new flavors. While I thought Voltage was horrible, from my understanding, it sold the least yet still won. Go figure. Still, I felt that this year's sodas didn't hold a candle to the original Dewmocracy flavors.

I actually liked the White Out. It reminded of Citra, which I haven't seen in years. Typhoon wasn't too bad, and should it win, I would probably buy one from time to time. Whoever thought that a pure lime version of Mountain Dew would sell must have been stoned. The only thing I've had that was worse than that was this Amish birch beer (Kutztown?) that I was discussing in another thread. So, while I don't believe Distortion has a chance, I believe White Out will ultimately win, though if Typhoon pulls off a comeback, I probably wouldn't care.