PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Sierra Mist Campaign Drive

Themaster73
05-26-2010, 11:21 PM
If you want to see sugar Sierra Mist outside of Passover time, email Pepsi and tell them you want to 'Sierra Mist with Real Sugar' later this year with Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback!

Sierra Mist - Contact Us (http://www.sierramist.com/contact.php)

Writing to the company has worked for Hunts Ketchup which eliminated HFCS recently. The Twitter responses helped revive Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback last year.

mjb1124
05-27-2010, 12:52 AM
I think Sierra Mist needs more than just a sweetener change to be a good product. But I'd be willing to give a sugar version a shot.

Themaster73
05-27-2010, 02:31 AM
I think Sierra Mist needs more than just a sweetener change to be a good product. But I'd be willing to give a sugar version a shot.

Sierra Mist is outselling 7up

mofizz
05-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Rumor has it there are big changes on the way for Sierra Mist. Possibly a true all natural version made with Sugar.

Tannerman
05-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Sierra Mist is outselling 7up

My grandma could outsell 7Up these days :p

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
05-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Sierra Mist Natural looks like the same format as Pepsi Natural. I never even saw Passover SM this year.

Themaster73
05-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Rumor has it there are big changes on the way for Sierra Mist. Possibly a true all natural version made with Sugar.

If it is like Pepsi Natural, it won't make much of a difference with it's low availability and high price. I'd prefer KP Sierra Mist to have an 8 week run with the Throwbacks later this year (but called "Sierra Mist with Real Sugar").

Sierra Mist could do both, Pepsi had 3 sugar versions out last year (4 if you count KP CF Pepsi)

mofizz
05-27-2010, 05:45 PM
If it is like Pepsi Natural, it won't make much of a difference with it's low availability and high price. I'd prefer KP Sierra Mist to have an 8 week run with the Throwbacks later this year (but called "Sierra Mist with Real Sugar").

Sierra Mist could do both, Pepsi had 3 sugar versions out last year (4 if you count KP CF Pepsi)

From what I've heard it will not be anything close to Pepsi Natural. I'm talking mainstream packages, line priced, and all natural made with real sugar. We shall see.

CCE Girlie
05-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Sierra Mist will never have a shot against Sprite. I can't wait to try the Sprite with Truvia.

Yugh
05-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Sierra Mist will never have a shot against Sprite. I can't wait to try the Sprite with Truvia.What was the point of posting that?

Themaster73
05-28-2010, 03:01 AM
Sierra Mist will never have a shot against Sprite. I can't wait to try the Sprite with Truvia.

During Passover, Sierra Mist has an advantage over Sprite, being Kosher for Passover and SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!

lordmadone
05-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Uh exactly...that was out of the blue..I don't even think someone made a remark on that BUT since we are speaking on it why don't we talk about it? :P ..i'll just be nice for once and not say a thing ..cuz it would be too easy.

Sierra Mist is a solid brand that has been stood behind and does well by Pepsi but it just doesn't have much reach outside of the US(7up is distributed by PBC outside of the US)...which is why I think it doesn't help it but with that being said...a Kosher SM would be a well liked addition. It is the number two lemon lime soda in the US(possibly N.America?) ..which I know isn't saying MUCH but it has been growing and taking market share..and its delicious seasonal and part time flavors have been a MAJOR hit!

...I am so defensive sometimes...

fusion
05-29-2010, 06:42 AM
If you want to see sugar Sierra Mist outside of Passover time, email Pepsi and tell them you want to 'Sierra Mist with Real Sugar' later this year with Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback!

Sierra Mist - Contact Us (http://www.sierramist.com/contact.php)

Writing to the company has worked for Hunts Ketchup which eliminated HFCS recently. The Twitter responses helped revive Pepsi Throwback and Mountain Dew Throwback last year.

Actually, shouldn't they do Teem Throwback?

the saint
05-29-2010, 07:17 AM
How about a LL Slice throwback, they could use the 10% juice version that they started with along with sugar.

Mr Zabe
05-29-2010, 07:22 AM
How about a LL Slice throwback, they could use the 10% juice version that they started with along with sugar. Oh boy, that would be awesome.
YUM!!!!!