PDA

View Full Version : Wendy's pulling Vault from their Fountains

Troy The Vault Drinker
05-28-2010, 03:07 AM
All Wendy's in my area are pulling Vault from their fountains and replacing it with Fanta Strawberry.. :(

esw01407
05-28-2010, 02:53 PM
I'll be honest, I don't ever remember seeing Vault at any Wendy's in my area or any Fanta product. The one has Pibb though, which is rare. I've also seen a standalone Wendy's with Pepsi...

My condolences on your loss of Vault. Even with Mello Yello hitting my area now, Vault is still kept on shelves in the majority of stores. Hopefully your area has the same luck.

mjb1124
05-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Vault was never at any Wendy's near me. No Coke Zero, either. There is at least one nearby me that has Pibb, though. And the ones on the Rutgers campus have Pepsi due to their contract with the university. They actually got into a dispute over this due to an apparent conflict between the Rutgers/Pepsi and Wendy's/Coke beverage contracts, and Wendy's kept Coke a bit longer than anyplace else on campus, but Pepsi won out in the end.

Vault was recently replaced with Full Throttle Twisted in the fountains at some Quick Chek stores, though others still had Vault the last time I checked. I believe most White Castle and Wawa locations in my area still have Vault on tap as well.

Fanta Strawberry? Don't think I've ever seen that in a fountain before.

Hollow Man
05-31-2010, 09:35 AM
VAULT is just about yanked here and been replaced with Mello Yello, which is strange because we've never had that before. Very disappointed. I've stocked up, but it might be time to start a new SaveSURGE campaign.

-HM

CCE Girlie
06-14-2010, 10:15 PM
No worries, there is always Vault in 20oz!

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
06-15-2010, 11:18 AM
No worries, there is always Vault in 20oz!

In most places, I rarely see any Vault anymore (Not that losing it was a loss, especially since we got Mello Yello).