PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull - help needed

danter.group
05-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Hi Guys,
Just recently added to here and it's great to be here.
Need some help:
I'm looking to buy Red Bull 250ml (about 3 full container loads).
Can you refer me to someone who has good and aggressive prices for such a QTY?
Tnx
Yan

David
06-04-2010, 01:20 PM
My first question would be "What are you going to do with all of that Red Bull?"

Red Bull's distributors territories are protected. Unless you are a Red Bull distributor, I doubt that you would be able to get any quanities other than what you can purchase from your local stores.

the saint
06-05-2010, 11:30 AM
My first question would be "What are you going to do with all of that Red Bull?"

Red Bull's distributors territories are protected. Unless you are a Red Bull distributor, I doubt that you would be able to get any quanities other than what you can purchase from your local stores.

Not to sound rude but, you do not get out much do you? this guy wants to do what all the other wholesalers do, bring in "foreign" product and sell cheaper than the "native" distributor.

David
06-16-2010, 11:51 PM
I understand exactly what he is trying to do. I just go about sharing info a little different then you do. I know of numerous companies that drop ship Red Bull to anyone that wants it. I wouldn't share that info with anyone. One, because it's illegal and two because it's unethical.

This is the second time that you have degraded me on my posts. These sites are meant to help people. They are not meant to be a place for people, like you, to slam people and post unproductive information.

Now grow up or Iíll take away your birthday!