PDA

View Full Version : energy drink for gym

san4os
06-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Hello!

how do you think it can helps me in gym to take more weights.
I do not want to take any muscle pills.

so, can you help me!
should I drink energy drinks or shouldnt ???

greg
06-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Energy drinks, such as REDLINE, were designed as a pre-workout energy supplement. You may experience some nominal increase in strenght but energy drinks are for sustained energy at the cellular level to lift longer.
The only thing that will help you lift more weight in the long run is consistent resistance training over time. The consistent training along with energy drinks can help you build muscle and strength over time.
For added muscle/strength gains supplement with protein to feed the muscle for greater recuperation which leads to the desired effects you seek.

san4os
06-09-2010, 06:47 AM
Energy drinks, such as REDLINE, were designed as a pre-workout energy supplement. You may experience some nominal increase in strenght but energy drinks are for sustained energy at the cellular level to lift longer.
The only thing that will help you lift more weight in the long run is consistent resistance training over time. The consistent training along with energy drinks can help you build muscle and strength over time.
For added muscle/strength gains supplement with protein to feed the muscle for greater recuperation which leads to the desired effects you seek.

And How it will influence on my heart and dream???
I tried it several times and I cant sleep

burntreality
06-09-2010, 03:38 PM
I would recommend the ABB brand. They are specifically designed for the purpose you are looking for. Redline is a thermogenic drink designed more for cardio type of workouts.

greg
06-10-2010, 08:33 PM
I would recommend the ABB brand. They are specifically designed for the purpose you are looking for. Redline is a thermogenic drink designed more for cardio type of workouts.

The question was clearly about Energy drinks and its potential benefits in the gym.
Redline is a thermogenic, however, it also provides energy. I dont understand why you say it is designed more for "cardio type" workouts. Redline was engineered as a pre-workout drink that provides not only thermogenic effects but the energy you need to sustain intense resistance training.
Furthermore, by making a blanket statement about recommending the ABB brand you dont provide the necessary information to help her out. You need to be more specific. ABB makes energy drinks, protein drinks, vasodilators, post workout recovery drinks, weight gainers, fat burners, carb loaders, etc.

scum1
06-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Can't say I didn't see this coming lol. He is probably talking about something like ABB Speed Stack Pumped N.O. I agree that Redline is not just a cardio type drink. As for Protein Drink I highly recommend Protein Rush in the Vanilla flavor. It is not as good as the banana but I don't think they have that flavor anymore? On a side note I will tell you I am interested in the new Ultra Hardcore from VPX. Sounds like some good stuff.

The question was clearly about Energy drinks and its potential benefits in the gym.
Redline is a thermogenic, however, it also provides energy. I dont understand why you say it is designed more for "cardio type" workouts. Redline was engineered as a pre-workout drink that provides not only thermogenic effects but the energy you need to sustain intense resistance training.
Furthermore, by making a blanket statement about recommending the ABB brand you dont provide the necessary information to help her out. You need to be more specific. ABB makes energy drinks, protein drinks, vasodilators, post workout recovery drinks, weight gainers, fat burners, carb loaders, etc.

CCE Girlie
06-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Just be very careful. Energy drinks and working out COULD be a bad mix. I would seek advice from your doctor.

Caffeine Guru
07-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Energy drinks and pre workout supplements are a fantastic way to increase your workload when you hit the gym. I'm personally a fan of Redline and SPIKE Energy if I'm just looking for a quick energy burst.

If you want something longer lasting, and that will help open up your veins to a better lift, check out stuff like NO Explode or Jack3d. I'd recommend both!

greg
07-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Energy drinks and pre workout supplements are a fantastic way to increase your workload when you hit the gym. I'm personally a fan of Redline and SPIKE Energy if I'm just looking for a quick energy burst.

If you want something longer lasting, and that will help open up your veins to a better lift, check out stuff like NO Explode or Jack3d. I'd recommend both!

I would recommend Jack3d over the NO Explode. NO Explode has been proven in independent tests, as well as in court, not to contain the levels of creatine and other active ingredients that are on the label.( research class action lawasuits vs BSN) And I dont mean by a little, they miss the mark by a mile.
If you like Jack3d I would also recommend "Anarchy" by VPX sports. Anarchy takes Jack3d to a whole new level!!!!