PDA

View Full Version : Ski in Danville, VA

CitrusCola
06-19-2010, 01:57 PM
The official Ski Facebook page is stating that Ski is now available in the Danville, VA area. Has anyone seen it there? If so, where?

CitrusCola
06-26-2010, 05:50 PM
I made the 1-hour drive to Danville, VA today. I visited several grocery stores ranging from a Walmart Super Center to a small independent grocery store. I also checked out several convenience stores. There was no sign of Ski or any other Double Cola products anywhere.

Dumas Walker
07-25-2010, 11:51 AM
BTTT - has anyone seen it in that area since?

I wonder if they meant Danville, KY?

CitrusCola
07-25-2010, 01:33 PM
I sent an email message to the Double Cola Company asking about this. They never responded.

CitrusCola
09-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Over the weekend, I was passing through Martinsville, VA and checked out a few stores. One independent grocery store, Taylors Food Market, had Ski, Infrared Ski, Double Cola, Diet Double Cola, and several Jumbo flavors. There was no Diet Ski, unfortunately. A few convenience stores in the area also had the same drinks, and the emphasis seemed to be on Double Cola, not Ski. One gas station was selling 16-oz. cans of Double Cola with the 1970's double-dot logo for 69 cents apiece.

It seems that the Double Cola company has made arrangements to get their products on shelves in smaller stores via a beer distributor in that part of Virginia.