PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull Vending Machine

vaiince
07-02-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm thinking about placing a Red Bull vending machine in a fraternity house that houses about 90 guys (large university, lots of parties). Has anyone on this board had any experience doing anything like this, and if so any suggestions? Would anyone suggest buying a used vending machine or trying to find a new one? Anyone know of any barriers to entry that I should be aware of? Thanks for the help.

Mr Zabe
07-02-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking about placing a Red Bull vending machine in a fraternity house that houses about 90 guys (large university, lots of parties). Has anyone on this board had any experience doing anything like this, and if so any suggestions? Would anyone suggest buying a used vending machine or trying to find a new one? Anyone know of any barriers to entry that I should be aware of? Thanks for the help. In short you will spend your profits repairing that machine. In general free standing vending machines near your target market usually get vandalized. This board has discussed the Red Bull vending business with the conclusion, that only in the very rare instance has anyone
been able to turn a reliable profit.

fusion
07-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Don't waste your time or money.

If you want to get rid of thousands of dollars so badly, send them to me. lol.