PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Lemon Sundrop

ScottyLibido
07-07-2010, 12:02 AM
What states/areas can this be found in cans? Thanks in advance

jacksmom
07-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't know what states it's in, except that it's not here, but I have special ordered it before from this bottling site:

Sun-Drop Citrus Soda: Sundrop Bottling (http://www.sundropbottling.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=sd&Category_Code=sundrop)

They are the cheapest ones online I have found. You can get Cherry Lemon Sundrop, Regular Sundrop, Diet Sundrop and Caffeine Free Sundrop if you want. I love Sundrop! :)

fusion
07-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Most areas that have Sundrop only carry reg/diet, unfortunately.

Cherry Lemon Sundrop is bottled/canned primarily (or maybe exclusively?) by Choice USA in Gastonia NC.

It's available in their area, which is west of Charlotte.

On the other side of Charlotte, there is a distributor in Concord.

Sundrop of Rocky Mount NC also carries it. They're on the other side of the state, south of Richmond, off I-95.

The link that Jacksmom posted is Sundrop of Pulaski TN. Pulaski is on I-65, between Nashville TN and Birmingham AL.

Also in TN is Dr Pepper of McMinnville. They're between Nashville and Chattanooga, but well off I-24. Thankfully, their territory does cross the interstate. They go as far south as Kimball TN, and there are stores right off the interstate there.

Again, in TN there is Sundrop of Tullahoma TN. They seem to cover the west side of I-24 and north, I saw their trucks as far north as Murfreesboro (just outside Nashville). Their website is www.sundrop.net

In Madison AL, there is also a Sundrop distributor. Madison is between Huntsville and Decatur AL. I stopped in Athens AL, off I-65 and they are the distributor up there as well.

That's about all I can remember off the top of my head.

Dumas Walker
07-25-2010, 11:41 AM
They are the cheapest ones online I have found. You can get Cherry Lemon Sundrop, Regular Sundrop, Diet Sundrop and Caffeine Free Sundrop if you want. I love Sundrop! :)

If they are still making a C/F non-diet version, they may have just won a fan. I have always preferred Ski, but they've discontinued C/F non-diet.