PDA

View Full Version : NOS loaded cherry New energy formula

scum1
07-12-2010, 04:45 PM
So I was reviewing it and noticed they changed ingredients. They added L theanine and got rid of inositol and L carnitine. Any thoughts on why and if they will do this to the whole line?

fusion
07-14-2010, 03:29 PM
I assume you are comparing the ingredients in Loaded Cherry to those in Fruit Punch, Original and Grape?

L-theanine is supposed to help with mental focus. Not quite sure why they included it, but I think maybe to differentiate it from Amp Overdrive?

I thought loaded cherry tasted more like fruit punch. Was your can produced at CCE plant PR? The ones here are. Maybe it's quality control or the base syrup.

scum1
07-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Yes That is what I was comparing it to.

I assume you are comparing the ingredients in Loaded Cherry to those in Fruit Punch, Original and Grape?

As far as the plant I see a PT on the bottom? It has pte and some numbers on the bottom of the can

I thought loaded cherry tasted more like fruit punch. Was your can produced at CCE plant PR? The ones here are. Maybe it's quality control or the base syrup.

I'll have to grab a NOS fruit punch and compare them

fusion
07-15-2010, 05:22 AM
PT is Portales NM, PR is Portland IN. They upgraded PR a few years ago to run odd can sizes, that's where we get some energy, and all our Enviga (ugh) came from there.

Odd, though, usually our NOS comes from SY. 22oz from TP. 22oz used to come from Canada, and we had to put the top caps on ourselves - they came in a bag inside the box.

I think the theanine is just for cherry.