PDA

View Full Version : RC Distributor for Delmarva?

BryanG
07-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Hello, folks! Just discovered this site, which looks like the perfect place to get this answer.

I own a small business and I have this dream: to replace the Pepsi machine with an RC machine. I suppose it's not possible. I've been on several dead-end roads trying to find out who the distributor is around here. Earlier in the year I talked with some very friendly folks at the company that covers VA and the western shore of MD, but they don't come east of the Chesapeake Bay. Google can't find me much contact info for Canada Dry of Delaware Valley, and my guess is they couldn't help either. Does anybody know for sure? I'm fed up with Pepsi and could just go with Coke, but would like to give the "little guy" a fighting chance.

Just to be clear, I am centrally located on the Delmarva peninsula, on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

BryanG
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Well, I finally answered my own question and wanted to post it here, in case anybody else should come looking. I called Canada Dry in Pennsauken and they directed me to Canada Dry of Salisbury, MD. I didn't know they had an office down there (it is a subsidiary, I gather.) So, sometime this week I should have a machine delivered complete with all the "oddballs" I can stand! I chose RC, Diet Rite, 7up, Diet 7up, Cherry 7up, Sunkist, A&W, Canada Dry, Sunny Delight & lemonade (I forget which brand.) They also had a grape (Welch's?), Hawaiian Punch & Green Tea Canada Dry. Hires or Nehi would have been nice but I can't be too picky.

Oh, the phone number down there (hope it is okay to post it) is 410-341-5687. They were friendly to deal with, though it took them several weeks to get by here.