PDA

View Full Version : Coke Elmsford and Maspeth

Themaster73
07-24-2010, 12:55 AM
Does Coke Maspeth have the ability to use sugar, or will all Dr Pepper with real sugar products come out of Coke Elmsford?

fusion
07-24-2010, 06:21 AM
I can't say whether or not Maspeth can run sugar, but all the sugar stuff I've seen out of NY has come from Elmsford. It's more economically feasible to run special products like that out of a few plants, and then distribute them far and wide. I think only seven plants are running the 125th Dr Pepper with sugar.

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
07-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Maspeth is doing sugar DP.

Themaster73
07-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Maspeth is doing sugar DP.

So is Elmsford

Maspeth never seems to do KP Coke unless they don't distribute off the geographical "Long Island" (Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk)

Themaster73
07-24-2010, 08:03 PM
I can't say whether or not Maspeth can run sugar, but all the sugar stuff I've seen out of NY has come from Elmsford. It's more economically feasible to run special products like that out of a few plants, and then distribute them far and wide. I think only seven plants are running the 125th Dr Pepper with sugar.

Both Pepsi Honickman plants (NY, AN) run sugar products. NY does the KP and AN does Throwback (from what I seen this year).