PDA

View Full Version : monster energy absolutely zero

KingOfDiamonds
08-03-2010, 12:07 AM
America, you asked and we listened! Check out the NEW Monster Energy ABSOLUTELY ZERO! No calories, amazing taste.

People have blown up our inboxes for years asking for a zero calorie Monster. We got it, but this ain't soda pop, dude!

Making a zero calorie, zero sugar energy drink that's good enough to earn the Monster M ain't that easy!

Finally with a re-tooled energy blend, new sweetener system and after hundreds of failed flavors, we absolutely got it right!

Monster Absolute Zero helps fight fatigue, improves mental performance and focus, motivates you to work (I mean play) harder; so generally you feel pretty damn good.
Zero calories, zero sugar, killer buzz...ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs301.snc4/40409_422544775826_11768835826_4666558_4355762_n.j pg

Content Not Found | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4666558&id=11768835826)

what do you all think? I think its about time and hopefully it tastes good.

PINGAS Energy Drink
08-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Since Monster Lo-Carb has only 20 calories, is this for people who can't drink any sugar at all?

I wonder if it's a new flavor, or the same as Original/Lo-Carb? Either way, I'm looking forward to trying it. Nice can, too.

fusion
08-04-2010, 11:55 PM
My opinion is that they should have called it Absolute Zero (like the typo in the text).

Anyway, this, along with Monster Import Light, officially came out on Monday. I haven't found either one yet.

The taste profile is supposed to be different than regular/lo-carb Monster.

The official Monster site has a picture as well, along with pictures of Import Light, and DUB, which has been downsized from 32oz to 18.6oz (same can as Import).

Monster Energy Drink - Unleash The Beast - products - Products (http://www.monsterenergy.com/web/products)

EJ22E
08-06-2010, 08:09 PM
What's the point of energy drinks with out the sugar? I bet those artificial sweetners will cause cancer someday after long use.

fusion
08-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Diabetics. People watching their sugar intake. People watching their caloric intake. All who want the boost of energy.

scum1
08-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Got both of the new monsters (absolutely zero and import light) Reviews coming this week. I noticed the absolutely zero energy blend is only 1300 mg. They left caffeine out of the blend. Caffeine is still in the ingredients list though? My ingredients label is different than the one on their site. 1300 mg blend vs 1400 on the site. I'm thinking maybe the caffeine is the 100 mg difference. Makes for 200 mg of caffeine per can.

greg
08-09-2010, 03:33 PM
What's the point of energy drinks with out the sugar? I bet those artificial sweetners will cause cancer someday after long use.

Whats the point of energy drinks WITH Sugar? Studies show that the increase in caffiene intake along with high amounts of sugar actually increase fat storage due to the insulin response.

Read your studies on A LOT of food ingredients that may cause cancer. They are based on feeding mice 100"s of times their body weight of any substance and then offer up their conclusions as if it based on normal consumption as a ratio in humans.

fusion
08-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Import Light started shipping in our area today - I'll have to try one tomorrow. Name is a bit misleading, they're actually having it canned in Cold Spring MN.

No sign of AZ yet, though.

scum1
08-10-2010, 12:49 AM
I'll be drinking the import light tonight. I reviewed the Absolutely Zero and i was not impressed. They say they changed their ingredients in the energy blend but all I saw was that they removed glucose. Not much of a change. For a sugar free drink I found it to be thick and kind of gummy. Good job of making it similar to a full sugar drink.

boodoo
08-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Greg...you are 100% correct. I say bring back the Fresca with pulp and cyclomates!

greg
08-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Greg...you are 100% correct. I say bring back the Fresca with pulp and cyclomates!
I love Fresca....If not a Miller Lite on Delta I will have a Fresca!

NRGSLLR55
08-18-2010, 04:49 PM
I think Saccharin is safe now too! I have tried Abosolute Zero and it tastes very similar to Lo Carb to me.

All in all not too bad.

SodaFan16
08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Zero Calories? Wow, I need to buy one of these soon. I'm going to check Walgreens or a local grocery store later tonight.

energyfiend
09-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Hey we heard from the folks at Monster and Absolutely Zero has 135mg of caffeine per 16oz can. A regular can of Monster has 160mg. Check out our huge caffeine database for more details..

Cheers!

scum1
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
That sucks. I'll stick with RockStar Zero carb. Monster should have upped the caffeine since there is no sugar. By the way welcome here!

SodaFan16
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM
That sucks. I'll stick with RockStar Zero carb. Monster should have upped the caffeine since there is no sugar. By the way welcome here!

I love Zero Carb Rockstar.

freedomtosucceed
09-14-2010, 09:57 PM
I've tried both the import light and absolutely zero. They both taste the same as the lo-carb monster to me. This has always been one of my faves, so I like this, same taste, less sugar. It's awesome in my opinion.

SodaFan16
09-15-2010, 12:16 AM
I still haven't found this anywhere. :(

froboy
09-23-2010, 04:00 PM
I just tried Absolutely Zero and I think it tastes alot like the regular "Green" monster. It's really good and since I'm diabetic I will most likely go with this one from now on. I still want to try the Import Lo-Carb one. How is that one supposed to differ from the one we get here?

ahefner33
09-28-2010, 11:26 AM
I just tried Absolutely Zero and I think it tastes alot like the regular "Green" monster. It's really good and since I'm diabetic I will most likely go with this one from now on. I still want to try the Import Lo-Carb one. How is that one supposed to differ from the one we get here?

To me the import has a slight different taste than the lo-carb. Differences other than that is the can is 18 oz I think and has a re-sealable cap. Has more calories per serving too. 25 I believe.

davidwillson
10-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Got both of the new monsters (absolutely zero and import light) Reviews coming this week. I noticed the absolutely zero energy blend is only 1300 mg. They left caffeine out of the blend. Caffeine is still in the ingredients list though? My ingredients label is different than the one on their site. 1300 mg blend vs 1400 on the site. I'm thinking maybe the caffeine is the 100 mg difference. Makes for 200 mg of caffeine per can.

Whats the point of energy drinks WITH Sugar? Studies show that the increase in caffiene intake along with high amounts of sugar actually increase fat storage due to the insulin response.

Read your studies on A LOT of food ingredients that may cause cancer. They are based on feeding mice 100"s of times their body weight of any substance and then offer up their conclusions as if it based on normal consumption as a ratio in humans.

SodaFan16
10-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Finally found this at a local deli, so I decided to buy it. I can't wait to try it.

SodaFan16
11-11-2010, 07:21 PM
I tried it for the first time today, and I really liked it. One of my new favorite energy drinks now and it's no calories! I need to buy more, I wish they were cheaper.

fusion
11-22-2010, 02:38 PM
4 packs should be on Rollback @ Wallyworld for $5.78 in most areas.

SodaFan16
11-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Looks like my local grocery place either took them away or sold out. :(

nikole957
12-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Import Light started shipping in our area today - I'll have to try one tomorrow. Name is a bit misleading, they're actually having it canned in Cold Spring MN.

No sign of AZ yet, though.

I'll be drinking the import light tonight. I reviewed the Absolutely Zero and i was not impressed. They say they changed their ingredients in the energy blend but all I saw was that they removed glucose. Not much of a change. For a sugar free drink I found it to be thick and kind of gummy. Good job of making it similar to a full sugar drink.

BluejacketT
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM
I tried the Absolutely Zero and I kinda like it.