PDA

View Full Version : Sunny D in Cans or Apple/Orange Juice in Cans?

SodaFan16
08-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know where to find these in the Chicago area?

I remember stores selling Sunny D in cans a long time ago, and I hope that they do. I'm also interested in apple juice in can form.

Thanks in advance. :o

jacksmom
08-27-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm sorry I can't help you out in Chicago, but I just picked up my first 12-pack of Sunny D here (in Utah) today. I have yet to try them. I'm interested to see how the flavor translates to the cans. What I did notice is that it only has 80 calories per 12 ounce can, about half that of a regular soda.

SodaFan16
08-27-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry I can't help you out in Chicago, but I just picked up my first 12-pack of Sunny D here (in Utah) today. I have yet to try them. I'm interested to see how the flavor translates to the cans. What I did notice is that it only has 80 calories per 12 ounce can, about half that of a regular soda.

Damn, you're very lucky. :(

Is it possible for me to send you some money for some packs of Sunny D?

shatteryib
08-27-2010, 11:27 PM
I have them here (in Tennessee). I can put it on eBay and give you the link if you want.

My question is what is the difference between the cans and the big jugs?

SodaFan16
08-28-2010, 12:28 AM
I have them here (in Tennessee). I can put it on eBay and give you the link if you want.

My question is what is the difference between the cans and the big jugs?

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

I prefer cans, haha. I don't have a credit card though. :(

shatteryib
08-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Well, you can always send me payment through the mail.

Now, the drinks themselves will cost about $5.50 with tax. Shipping them to you is about $10.25 through the Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. So your total would be $15.75. If this is acceptable to you, let me know and we'll make arrangements.

SodaFan16
08-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Well, you can always send me payment through the mail.

Now, the drinks themselves will cost about $5.50 with tax. Shipping them to you is about $10.25 through the Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. So your total would be $15.75. If this is acceptable to you, let me know and we'll make arrangements.

Want to discuss this through PM?

DrPepperYummy
08-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Does anyone know where to find these in the Chicago area?

I remember stores selling Sunny D in cans a long time ago, and I hope that they do. I'm also interested in apple juice in can form.

Thanks in advance. :o

You should start see'ing sunnyd in cans in your pick-n-saves in the non-carbonated soda set with the fruit punch/lemonades... check the bottom shelf usually new items get thrown there first...

SodaFan16
08-30-2010, 08:26 PM
You should start see'ing sunnyd in cans in your pick-n-saves in the non-carbonated soda set with the fruit punch/lemonades... check the bottom shelf usually new items get thrown there first...

Thanks, but I never saw that store here.

Mr Zabe
08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Hang in there in time Chicago will probably get them sooner or latter.

SodaFan16
08-31-2010, 12:53 AM
Hang in there in time Chicago will probably get them sooner or latter.

I hope so. :(

I could've sworn that we had them in stores a long time ago here.

DrPepperYummy
08-31-2010, 06:07 PM
I hope so. :(

I could've sworn that we had them in stores a long time ago here.

You probably did have them in stores under the pepsi system... now its dpsg...

CitrusCola
08-31-2010, 08:15 PM
I saw Sunny D in cans at a local gas station today. It was with the DPSG drinks.

SodaFan16
08-31-2010, 09:28 PM
You probably did have them in stores under the pepsi system... now its dpsg...

I saw Sunny D in cans at a local gas station today. It was with the DPSG drinks.

Thanks guys, I'm going to the store and check out the soda section today.

fusion
09-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Canada Dry in the Baltimore MD area has had Sunny Delight in 12 packs for as long as I can remember.

Sunny D was owned by P&G, but they sold it off to JW Childs (an investment firm), who created a company called Beverage Holdings, LLC as a parent company to Sunny D. They kept the HQ in Cincinnati. Beverage Holdings has since bought Veryfine and Fruit20 from Kraft, and Bossa Nova:The Superfruit Company. I'm not sure if they bought Elations, or developed it.

You could try contacting them and see if they can help you find what you're looking for.

Sunny Delight Beverages Co. — Contact Us (http://ww2.sunnyd.com/company/contact.shtml)