PDA

View Full Version : New Jolt

BigBird
09-08-2010, 11:17 PM
I was wondering if anyone on here has had a chance to get the new Jolt that came out a little while ago. If you have had it what were your thoughts on it? Also does anyone have any shipping info on Jolt? It seems like the places they do sell them at besides Rite Aid are few and far between after this relaunch.

I've been super-fortunate and found the new Blue Bolt (the new version of the blue raspberry flavor) which I've been searching for ever since I heard about the relaunch and also the new grape flavor. I really liked the grape one but I honestly think the new Blue Bolt might be one of my favorite EDs I've ever had. I miss the battery cans but they took the edge off the carbonation which I think is a good thing.

Android
09-08-2010, 11:35 PM
I hadn't heard about any relaunch. I thought Jolt was dead!

The only one I really liked before was Cherry Bomb - and I guess that one is gone.

BigBird
09-12-2010, 08:18 PM
I hadn't heard about any relaunch. I thought Jolt was dead!

The only one I really liked before was Cherry Bomb - and I guess that one is gone.

I thought so too for a long time. First the gas station that I always bought Jolt at stopped selling it to expand its Monster/AMP selection (also I just tried this new energy juice stuff from AMP today, tastes exactly like orange juice with not a lot of kick) so that kinda sucked. I kept looking and I saw some places still sold the 16 oz cans but no one had the 24 oz cans or any version of the blue raspberry one. Personally I think either Wet Beverage has been planning this relaunch for a long time or they finally got the money to try a relaunch. I never saw any business reports on Wet Beverage but Jolt's still made by them so I'd assume they've been waiting patiently for this.

Also check out their new site, just like the product it's gone through a major overhaul: Jolt Energy Drink :: Maximum Energy, Maximum Taste! (http://www.joltenergy.com/index.html)

scum1
09-15-2010, 06:23 PM
I just got me a sample box of several new Jolts! Wired grape, Power Cola, Orange Burst and Blue bolt regular and sf.

SodaFan16
09-15-2010, 08:40 PM
I just got me a sample box of several new Jolts! Wired grape, Power Cola, Orange Burst and Blue bolt regular and sf.

Where'd you get the samples?

scum1
09-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Where'd you get the samples?

Perks of being a reviewer :) Really though I hope they are good. No caffeine content listed on the cans but the website says 2 cups of coffee. The cans I have are 16 oz