PDA

View Full Version : Nacs 2010

greg
09-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Is anyone going to the NACS 2010 in Atlanta this year? If so I wish to invite you to booth number 5633. VPX/REDLINE will be introducing their 2011 REDLINE EXTREME Indy racing car at 3:30 on the first day of the show, Wednesday.
Looking forward to seeing some of you there.
G

Mr Zabe
09-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Greg or anyone for that manor,if you happen to visit Chicago and need to kill
a few minutes, I live right next to O'Hare airport.
It would be cool to meet, maybe grab a Sonics frozen drink. :)

Tannerman
09-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Would love to go, but some of us have real jobs when we aren't beverage reviewing ;)

I'm also near O'hare... maybe Zabe and I will just hangout.

Mr Zabe
09-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Sounds cool to me. :)

SodaFan16
09-23-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm near O'Hare as well, lol.

greg
09-27-2010, 09:31 AM
Greg or anyone for that manor,if you happen to visit Chicago and need to kill
a few minutes, I live right next to O'Hare airport.
It would be cool to meet, maybe grab a Sonics frozen drink. :)

I have new role now, it encompasses the whole US. I will be in Chicago sometime in November most likely.
I will be sure to let you know when I'm heading that way.

greg
09-27-2010, 09:32 AM
I'm near O'Hare as well, lol.

Damn...I should have read all posts before responding. We can make an afternoon of it!!!

Whynatte
09-27-2010, 01:57 PM
I'll be there. My company (Whynatte) won't have a booth set up, but I'll be walking the floor with one of my sales reps. Doesn't hurt that we're based in Atlanta, but I'd definitely like to meet up with anyone else from this board who will be in town. Greg, I'll definitely try to find you at your booth and say hello.

What's more, if anyone on here needs any recs for places to go/not go, feel free to ask me. I know this city like the back of my hand, and can point you in the direction of the best bars/restaurants/attractions that you might not know about otherwise.

Jesse

greg
09-27-2010, 05:38 PM
I'll be there. My company (Whynatte) won't have a booth set up, but I'll be walking the floor with one of my sales reps. Doesn't hurt that we're based in Atlanta, but I'd definitely like to meet up with anyone else from this board who will be in town. Greg, I'll definitely try to find you at your booth and say hello.

What's more, if anyone on here needs any recs for places to go/not go, feel free to ask me. I know this city like the back of my hand, and can point you in the direction of the best bars/restaurants/attractions that you might not know about otherwise.

Jesse
Not sure if Kickerbockers is still around but I'm going to find out next week.
I will also make my way down to cresecent street in midtown for one of my old favorite hang outs.

Tannerman
09-28-2010, 01:17 PM
I think it's time for a beverage meetup in Chicago!

Whynatte
09-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Not sure if Kickerbockers is still around but I'm going to find out next week.
I will also make my way down to cresecent street in midtown for one of my old favorite hang outs.

Ahhh, good ol' Crescent Ave. Whynatte is carried in nearly every bar down there, so be on the lookout for it. Down there you've got Opera, Front Page News, Vickery's, Tin Lizzy's (new, but great), Sutra, and a few others. All of them carry my drink. Maybe we'll have a chance to meet up while you're in town! I'll try to find you at your booth.