PDA

View Full Version : 2 new NOS flavors coming soon...

NRGDrinkEuphoria
01-22-2011, 08:24 PM
2 new flavors from NOS soon, I know one is a flavor linked with the color green, cant wait to see them.

SodaFan16
01-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Really?! Awesome.

I love the Grape flavor, I have Fruit Punch and will try it soon. I'm pretty sure it'll taste good as well.

NRGDrinkEuphoria
01-23-2011, 11:10 AM
I prefer Fruit Punch to Grape, I still haven't had Cherry so I dont know about it

SodaFan16
01-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I prefer Fruit Punch to Grape, I still haven't had Cherry so I dont know about it

I wish I could find Cherry somewhere. I'm excited to try Fruit Punch soon now if it's better than Grape.

fusion
02-01-2011, 09:14 PM
The cherry is interesting... not a straight up cherry flavor, and it has somewhat of a burn aftertaste. Though it is growing on me. There was a shortage of it for a while, but it's back now.

The "green" one won't be out until the end of next month, the other the fall. That's about all I will say.

I just wish Coke would release Full Throttle Red Berry in more markets. It's really good (I was given a sample can).

scum1
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes the Red Berry Full Throttle is great and hard to find. I was lucky to get a sample. The Cherry NOS is not bad but not near the top of my list.

The cherry is interesting... not a straight up cherry flavor, and it has somewhat of a burn aftertaste. Though it is growing on me. There was a shortage of it for a while, but it's back now.

The "green" one won't be out until the end of next month, the other the fall. That's about all I will say.

I just wish Coke would release Full Throttle Red Berry in more markets. It's really good (I was given a sample can).

fusion
04-21-2011, 01:44 AM
Finally got to try the green one, aka Charged Citrus. 2/$3 at Exxon.

For the Dew fans, I think you'd really like this one. It has a dew-esque flavor. Goes down great and has a nice kick to it.

Unfortunately, looks like the other flavor may not be out until Q1 2012.

SodaFan16
05-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Found and bought Charged Citrus today at a local deli!

BluejacketT
06-20-2014, 05:04 PM
I tried the Charged Citrus & it was good. The cherry was too syrupy for me.

fusion
06-20-2014, 08:59 PM
The charged citrus can changed from green to black, but the formula stayed the same. Though they did release a zero calorie version in a white can.

They also reintroduced the 22 ounce bottles (and eliminated NOS Active) in original, fruit punch and charged citrus.

BluejacketT
06-20-2014, 11:03 PM
NOS Active: I am not surprised that NOS Active may be most likely gone. The last bottle I had was expired.

Charged Citrus: I saw that the can is new black when I saw it on the website.

DMC
07-12-2014, 10:39 PM
The charged citrus can changed from green to black, but the formula stayed the same. Though they did release a zero calorie version in a white can.

They also reintroduced the 22 ounce bottles (and eliminated NOS Active) in original, fruit punch and charged citrus.

There's always been something about NOS in a plastic bottle that has just been amazing to me.