PDA

View Full Version : Big lots March 2011

scum1
03-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I just left mine and they had the following.

Monster Dub in the 32 oz can for 1.50 Well worth the cost in the resealable can

Lost 5 O looks like a new batch

True Colors energy drink in 3 flavors

fusion
03-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Visited one in eastern MD last night, no DUB 32oz (boo!) but they did have the following:

Jones GABA (lots of flavors)
Rockstar & Monster espressos (small cans)
something called Me - an all natural drink, no caffeine - didn't look to see the actual ingredients. a few different flavors.
Not an energy drink, but 12oz cans of RB Cola. RB distributes their own products around here, and even they gave up on the cola. Funny.
Krazy Kritters? Bad idea for an energy drink name, it appeals to kids. A few different flavors with cartoon characters on the front.
True Colors energy drinks, a few different flavors.

A few straggler cans of this and that, nothing special.

Whole endcap of 1L Dad's from Paul's Beverages (now with short caps).
Frostop diet root beer, orange cream, and a third soda, some other sort of cream.
Boylan's 16oz root beer, diet root beer, and red birch (grabbed the last two of those!)
This is odd, but they had some 2L sodas from Coke and Pepsi mixed in with the other stuff. Dates looked fine. Maybe leftovers from displays (haven't been in there in a long time). Lots of Powerade Play 6pks (they're discontinued). And some All Sport singles as well.

I might drop by the new-ish location here in northern Delaware to see if they have anything different.

scum1
03-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Yes I saw the Rockstar and Monster espressos in the ad for next week at 50 cents. I'll be spending at least 10 dollars on those for when we run out of coffee. My wife does not like energy drinks but will drink the espresso drink. Not to mention I have never seen a Rockstar espresso in a store anywhere.

BluejacketT
03-11-2011, 02:29 PM
I went to Big Lots today & I found these:

Sea2o Organic Energy Drink
X-presso Monster Espresso Energy Hammer

fusion
03-11-2011, 08:39 PM
The store near my house had a lot smaller selection of energy drinks than the one I usually go to. Mostly Jones GABA, Krazy Kritters, and some Rumba/Samba, along with the Monster & Rockstar espressos.

Also found three more 16oz Boylan's red birch beer. Yum.

PINGAS Energy Drink
03-12-2011, 12:12 AM
My Big Lots FINALLY got some new EDs. They've been on a dry spell for quite a while. I saw:

-Monster Dub
-Rockstar Espresso
-Monster Hammer
-True Colors Original, Orange-Tangerine, Fruit Punch and Sugar Free
-Krazy Kritters (This might not have had caffeine/energy ingredients, can't remember)

scum1
03-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Dang No Rockstar espresso at mine. I grabbed a dozen Monster hammers but I wanted to try the Rockstar

KingOfDiamonds
03-15-2011, 02:49 PM
i picked up one of those true colors drinks(the fruit punch flavor). its not too back. I didnt see any monster or rockstar expressos. Also the krazy kritters ones dont have caffeine. I think its just fruit juice.

Caffeine King
03-17-2011, 05:52 AM
All mine had was Rockstar Espresso and three varieties of True Colors, which is an improvement over the nothing they've had for several months now.

scum1
03-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Went back last night and they had the Rockstar espresso!

Caffeine King
03-25-2011, 04:07 PM
I recently returned and found Monster Dub and True Colors Sugar Free.

danco
03-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, my local BigLots also had Jones GABA, picked up a couple for 50 cents. New location opening in a couple weeks, wondering if they're going to have some good drinks?