PDA

View Full Version : Monster Rehab discontinued or pushed back

scum1
03-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Ok so is this drink discontinued or just pushed back. I have tried it but others say it is discontinued

fusion
03-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Neither. Coke isn't going to start carrying it until early next month, though it may already be out there from the A-B guys in their franchised territories.

scum1
03-04-2011, 11:18 AM
People were thinking it was being discontinued and asking me. It seems there was a page for it on the Monster website and then it disappeared. Mine actually came from Wisconsin. It is very tasty

buzzed4life
03-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Neither. Coke isn't going to start carrying it until early next month, though it may already be out there from the A-B guys in their franchised territories.

So I guess we wait until April...Real excited about anything new from Monster, even though it seems like they release something new every couple of weeks. Hard to keep up with sometimes..

brewtopia
03-11-2011, 03:26 PM
FYI to all in Minnesota, Monster Rehab has hit some of the distributor warehouses and will be hitting store shelves as soon as Monday!

The liquid is fantastic. I just hope Monster has enough produced for such a major launch

greg
03-17-2011, 05:57 PM
I was at the Monster party at the Nightclub and bar Show...I saw it there.

joshal1980
03-17-2011, 08:48 PM
I am beginning to find it at more stores here in Wisconsin. Tried it and it tastes great.

branDOH
04-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Cant wait for the "Bought not Made" label to appear on the side, since all Hansen's did was acquire the old Rehab Drink in a 12oz blue/white can and add their own twist to it! Great Job Hansens!

greg
04-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Cant wait for the "Bought not Made" label to appear on the side, since all Hansen's did was acquire the old Rehab Drink in a 12oz blue/white can and add their own twist to it! Great Job Hansens!

Why are you such a H8R? Just cuz Khalil wouldnt hire you doesnt mean you have to be a jerk.

branDOH
04-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Why are you such a H8R? Just cuz Khalil wouldnt hire you doesnt mean you have to be a jerk.

Your right Greg, but it was a better choice than going to work for you selling Steven Seagals Lightning Bolt

scum1
04-12-2011, 08:35 PM
The Monster Rehab taste is nothing like Rehab in the blue can. I am no Monster Fan boy but Monster Rehab is really good and not the same drink as far as taste. I am sure they bought it for just the name.

fusion
04-15-2011, 11:43 PM
I wanted to wait until I tried the Monster Rehab before I made my reply. I finally found it today (along with NOS Charged Citrus).

It is NOTHING at all like the Fuze Rehab energy drink. Different taste, different formula, different logo, different everything.

I picked up a few of those Fuze ones at Big Lots last year. I popped one open.. totally undrinkable. I know there was some consideration at CCE about carrying it, glad we didn't.

The Monster Rehab, otoh, is excellent. A nice balance of tea, lemonade, and energy ingredients. Very drinkable

Also, if you remember the old can, the R was an Rx, like a pharmacy or prescription. The Monster version is named after the outdoor pool/bar/whatever at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas. Totally different.

Though, perhaps, in a sense you are right.. since Hansen doesn't make any of their drinks, they farm that out to copackers.

Now, if I can only find the Peace Tea Caddyshack...

SodaFan16
04-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Just found and bought Rehab tonight. Looking forward to opening and drinking it. :)