PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Salute to Soda

BottleBoss
03-03-2011, 10:04 AM
I see the other message board, Salute to Soda, is now gone. I am sorry to see it go. I did not post much there but I used it a lot for information. Thanks for all the fun, and thanks to all the people who made it happen, but goodbye. In fact, Thank you to all the people who keep this board going.
BOTTLEBOSS

Tannerman
03-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Sad to see Salute to Soda go. Terry did a nice job over there

PepsiBlue
03-03-2011, 11:21 PM
I just went there and read :(
My username on both boards was the same. I am very sad at this.
STS was the first soda board I joined, then I found this. I know I joined this in 2005, so I would guess I joined sts in 04 or 05. I appreciate that there was a board to discuss soda, especially there being 2! Sadly alot of times recently, there would just be repeat topics on both boards. I hope anyone over at STS that doesn't have a username here makes one, as I definitely appreicate this board and hope it never ceases. You know you can say it was out of date, but dammit a forum imo is still the best place to discuss stuff. But yea salute to soda was a cool place and will be missed.
R.I.P. :(

lordmadone
03-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Definately saddening..I didn't even notice it until it was too late.... I liked being able to be more "incognito" in regards to posting about upcoming products Pepsi is coming out with for the year..at one point I just made it exclusive to that board as Bevnet feedback didn't seem that appreciative from my experience but STS was more then happy to hear about innovative pepsi products. Alas.. R.I.P. ..

mjb1124
03-07-2011, 09:05 PM
I've enjoyed posting at the Salute To Soda board over the years, and I'm very sorry to see it go. Hats off to Terry for a great job. I guess all good things must come to an end.