PDA

View Full Version : Where is the vanilla?

cokeman19
04-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Remember diet coke vanilla,pepsi vanilla,diet pepsi vanilla,dr pepper cherry vanilla?

How come there is vanilla coke but no vanilla pepsi? i thought they each had all the same flavors for the most part. I like coke zero vanilla but it's only in 12 packs. i love vanilla coke but i try to stay away from regular soda.

http://www.pepsiproductfacts.com/infobyproduct.php?brand_fam_id=1051&brand_id=1000&product=Diet%20Pepsi%20Vanilla

has anybody seen this around?

newCOKEcanuck
04-20-2011, 10:36 PM
Regular soda in less quantities is better for you than any diet sodas as all diet sodas are full of chemicals, stabilizers and preservatives. Diet sodas just make people more hungry or thirsty and bloat a lot of people, most people do not loose much sometimes any weight. Also causes digestive issues such as IBS and others. I am only speaking from my own experience with my own now past digestive issues and weight issues and if i have one can or bottle of diet soda i will get sick, just read the ingretients on diet sodas. I have done a lot of reasearch on this topic. I just stick to regular sodas with real sugars and try not to ingest HFCS either as it is a chemical form of sugar and your body converts it into a form of a transfat. I am not telling you what to do or what to drink as we all have our favorite sodas, i just give this info as most people are shocked to not know all this info.
I desperately want Vanilla Pepsi too as that is one of my top five fav's. They only make diet vanilla pepsi which i will not touch but smells great.

cokeman19
04-21-2011, 12:25 AM
why dont the have vanilla pepsi? since coke has kept it's vanilla coke you would think pepsi would keep their vanilla pepsi.

SodaFan16
04-21-2011, 01:22 AM
Cherry Vanilla Pepsi was pretty good.

newCOKEcanuck
04-23-2011, 06:11 PM
I never got to try Cherry Vanilla Pepsi as it was only available in the US but i heard it was more vanilla then cherry and it was really good and pepsi just dropped it as a limited flavour for some stupid reason. If they have a great product keep it going don't just make it limited time bs and bring it to canada too as a lot of us want vanilla back up here too along with cherry so make all of us happy with cherry vanilla pepsi, it will sell like hot cakes and bring up pepsi market share. Their desisions are affecting their market share by limiting these product runs and that is why they are now a third place soda maker. They never had any tv advertising for cherry vanilla either.

drpep
04-23-2011, 08:58 PM
If it made money for Pepsi I'm sure you'd still see it around.

halloaaryn
04-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Cherry Vanilla Pepsi was pretty good.

Cherry Vanilla Pepsi was AMAZING.

GenesisWildCherry
04-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Because they like to deprive us Canucks. :P The Americans get all the good stuff.

mjb1124
05-02-2011, 03:01 AM
Pepsi Vanilla seemed to be a weak seller from the get-go, unlike Vanilla Coke which started out really strong before coming down to Earth. Interestingly, Diet Pepsi Vanilla is still sold in 12-packs here in NJ.

GenesisWildCherry
05-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Coca-Cola Canada can go eff itself until it brings back Vanilla Coke (and maybe Cherry, too)

SodaFan16
05-03-2011, 12:34 AM
They should try to make a Vanilla Mountain Dew.

GenesisWildCherry
05-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Okay... that sounds like it would be just nasty. XP Especially since Dew here in Canada is gawdawful.

mjb1124
05-05-2011, 06:37 PM
I like Mountain Dew, but I have to agree that vanilla would not mix well with that flavor.

Mr Zabe
05-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Double Ditto.
Vanilla MD seems like a nasty combination.

FilmKrew
05-08-2011, 02:05 AM
I like this talk of new Mountain Dew flavours. I've done some concepts in the past. I've done a 'sour blueberry' Mtn Dew before. My friend suggested 'green apple' once. I don't know about vanilla, Dew seems to be associated with more fruity flavours.

SodaFan16
05-08-2011, 02:15 PM
I like this talk of new Mountain Dew flavours. I've done some concepts in the past. I've done a 'sour blueberry' Mtn Dew before. My friend suggested 'green apple' once. I don't know about vanilla, Dew seems to be associated with more fruity flavours.

I would love a Green Apple Dew. Sour Blueberry sounds interesting.

How'd you make them?

FilmKrew
05-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Oh, I made a Sour Blueberry Mtn Dew 355ml visual concept - mtndew_frenzy | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rft_concepts/4622735595/in/photostream)

It's a little inspired from the LA Lakers colour combination.

In terms of actual soda formula to drink - I wish I could do something like that.

Hey if Green Apple sounds good to you, maybe I'll draw something up for that. :)

SodaFan16
05-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Oh, I made a Sour Blueberry Mtn Dew 355ml visual concept - mtndew_frenzy | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rft_concepts/4622735595/in/photostream)

It's a little inspired from the LA Lakers colour combination.

In terms of actual soda formula to drink - I wish I could do something like that.

Hey if Green Apple sounds good to you, maybe I'll draw something up for that. :)

Can looks great, love the colors used.