PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I'd find a grapefruit flavored soft drink better than the great Fresca

Dobroplayer
05-01-2011, 12:13 AM
But I have. I cant believe it. Fresca has been my favorite soft drink since I was a kid. (4 decades)

I never thought it would be topped.

The one that did it?

Citrus Blast! The stuff is incredible.

Anyone else like it?

drpep
05-01-2011, 09:08 AM
I had my first one yesterday. I don't like Fresca and have some memory of Squirt being slightly bitter so I was expecting not to like Citrus Blast. It was better than my expectations yet I found it to be rather bland.

SodaFan16
05-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Still haven't tried it yet. It's a permanent addition though, right?

Dewman1979
05-01-2011, 04:41 PM
I like it a lot. Hope they come out with a ruby red clone.

Dobroplayer
05-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Still haven't tried it yet. It's a permanent addition though, right?

As far as I know.

It drives me crazy when a new drink comes along, and you like it, and then...*poof*...its gone forever.

Citrus Blast has regular, and diet. They are both great. VERY flavorfull.

SodaFan16
05-01-2011, 08:49 PM
As far as I know.

It drives me crazy when a new drink comes along, and you like it, and then...*poof*...its gone forever.

Citrus Blast has regular, and diet. They are both great. VERY flavorfull.

Alright, good. I really need to buy some ASAP.

RunWithDaLilGuy
05-15-2011, 09:17 PM
i mistook it for a store brand item when i first saw it. most of my stores have been pretty blah about it. very generic looking.

Shootmaster_44
05-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Never had it. But the best grapefruit pop out there is the Jamaican Ting. It is harder to find, but generally it is found in the ethnic foods aisle of a supermarket. I can find it here at WalMart, if you like grapefruit flavoured pop, check it out.