PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Ginger Ale?

SodaFan16
05-15-2011, 06:02 PM
What's your favorite Ginger Ale?

I've been drinking lots of Canada Dry lately.

jacksmom
05-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Thomas Kemper Ginger Ale and, I'm not sure if this counts, but the Thomas Kemper Peach Ginger Ale is the BEST! :)

FilmKrew
05-17-2011, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I've got to go with Canada Dry - particularly the cranberry flavour. It's actually one of the only main brands of ginger ale here. The other is Schweppes.

newCOKEcanuck
05-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Best ginger ale is Q Ginger and it is made with real ingretients and is very authentic with a spicy kick. Go to the website and lookup where you can find it near you and try it as it comes in a nice glass bottled 4pack. Its in US and Canada. Qginger.com For a quick grab ginger ale, Canada Dry is always best.

BluejacketT
05-18-2011, 09:27 AM
My favorite is Canada Dry.

Shootmaster_44
05-18-2011, 12:58 PM
My favourite is Canada Dry. However, I only drink it when I have the flu. So suffice to say it isn't something I drink regularly or when I am not sick.

On the otherhand, the Cranberry Ginger Ale that Canada Dry puts out is good. However, I have problems finding it in stores here. Has it been discontinued (or a Christmas only thing)?

SodaFan16
05-18-2011, 02:33 PM
I think the Cranberry one is a winter type thing. I never tried it though.

fusion
05-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Northern Neck and Carver's would be my favorites. Canada Dry as far as mainstream. Bundaberg my favorite ginger beer (impossible to find here since Cost Plus closed up).

Cranberry Canada Dry reg/diet are available year round from Honickman Canada Dry in the Mid-Atlantic. Coke & Pepsi just do their raspberry versions for the holidays. All are 2L only.

I've said this before, but Canada Dry here used to do a lemon ginger ale. It was FANTASTIC. I wish they hadn't discontinued it. But I do feel lucky that I am in an area where I can get the Canada Dry fruit flavor sodas (not ginger ales).

skylark68
05-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Out of the ginger ales that I can get in the Houston area, Seagram's is my favorite, followed by Boylan's.

When I go to the Birmingham area, I really like Buffalo Rock. It's super spicy though!

Tannerman
05-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Bruce Cost's Real Ginger Ginger Ale is one of my favs. Also a fan of Reeds.

ATownAndrew
07-06-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm surprised no one else has said this but Reed's is by far my favorite ginger ale/beer. Reed's is made in Original Ginger Beer, Extra Ginger Beer, Premium Ginger Beer, Raspberry Ginger Beer, Cherry Ginger Beer, and Spiced Apple Brew. The Extra Ginger Beer and Original Ginger Beer are the easiest ones to find and are the ones I refer to as my favs. They are not too spicy nor wimpy and have just the right amount of kick (Extra is slightly spicier but its a subtle difference). Reeds Extra Ginger Beer is sold at Trader Joe's (at least in CA) and in some grocery stores and is made with real sugar and is all natural (in a glass bottle of course).