PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade

Mr Zabe
05-20-2011, 07:05 PM
I tried it and I liked it. I am sucker (LOL) for frozen lemon slushee type drinks.
I could do with out the strawberry gook. To me it's sort of like a guilty pleasure as I know that
it is full of sugar but I find it to be refreshing.

Lemonade Base
Water, sugar, lemon juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate, natural flavors (botanical source), citric acid, colored with fruit juice, ascorbic acid, lemon oil.
CONTAINS: MILK
*Dispensed from equipment that also dispenses milk ingredients (yogurt)

Strawberry Flavored Syrup
Water, sugar, strawberry puree concentrate, natural (plant source) and artificial flavor, xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, citric acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), sodium citrate, red 40.

Ice

SodaFan16
05-20-2011, 07:37 PM
I actually had one on Wednesday. Refreshing flavor and the strawberry made it for me.

newCOKEcanuck
05-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I wish we had that Frozen Strawberry Lemonade here in Canada as it looks so tasty and refreshing. How much is Mc D's charging for that drink?

Mr Zabe
05-21-2011, 09:45 PM
$1.59 for a small 12oz
$1.89 for a medium 16oz
I'm not sure how much for a large.

I found it just as refreshing as a frozen coke.

newCOKEcanuck
05-24-2011, 08:50 PM
We just got the full line-up of Mc D's Coffee Cafe' Menu from the US, so i am hoping that we will get the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade soon as this is the second year for it in the US now as it is only a summer drink. The prices are great, much better than i thought they would be, the ingretients are quite real and of good quality for a fast food joint.

bauer5152
05-30-2011, 01:50 AM
We just got the full line-up of Mc D's Coffee Cafe' Menu from the US, so i am hoping that we will get the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade soon as this is the second year for it in the US now as it is only a summer drink. The prices are great, much better than i thought they would be, the ingretients are quite real and of good quality for a fast food joint.
I also think so.