PDA

View Full Version : New Soda pop store in Frederick, Maryland.

BottleBoss
06-22-2011, 12:01 PM
We have a new soda pop store here in Frederick that sells soda in glass bottles. I believe it is called the North Market Pop Shop. I found it walking through the downtown last week. Last night I went in and purchased some to fill my old Coke machine. Here is a list of what they have.

Kutztown Bottling Company: Root Beer, White Birch Beer, Red Cream, Sasparilla
Reading Draft: Root beer, Diet root beer- made with splenda; Birch beer, Creamy red birch, White birch, Sarsaparilla, Orange cream, Strawberrry cream, Blueberry birch, Black cherry, Vanilla Cream
Appalachian Brewing Company: Root beer, Ginger beer, White birch beer;
Big Ben's: Lime, Root Beer, Cola, Cream Soda, Birch Beer, Blue Birch Beer, Sasparilla
Sprecher's: Orange Cream Soda, Ginger Ale, Puma Cola, Root Beer, Ravin Red, Cream Soda, Cherry Cola
Ale 8 One
Big Red
Sundrop
Leninade
Red Revolution Cola
7 up
Nehi: Orange, Peach, Grape
Cheerwine
Frostie: Root Beer, Blue Cream Soda, Cherry Limeade
Dr. pepper
A&W root beer
Frostop: Root Beer, Orange and Cream, Vanilla Caramel cr?me Soda
Mountain Dew
RC Cola
Coca Cola
Cock and Bull Ginger Beer
Moxie
Manhattan Espresso Soda
Thats a pretty good selection for a small shop. All the sodas were around $1.80 in cost.

Thanks,
The BottleBoss

drpep
06-23-2011, 06:43 PM
I'll be near there tomorrow but I only have time to checkout the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine at Roy Rogers.

svtboosted
06-23-2011, 09:06 PM
Can you provide the exact name and address of this store? I'll be passing through the area soon and would love to stop by.

BottleBoss
06-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Adress:

North Market Pop Shop
237 North Market Street
Frederick, Maryland 21701

They also have ice cream and gelato. Try the Reading blue berry birch beer. Thats good stuff.

Thanks,
The BottleBoss

fusion
06-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Have you checked out the Wegmans yet? Lots of neat stuff there as well. Don't forget to go over into the natural/organic section as well.