PDA

View Full Version : SoBe Lifewater shortage?

fusion
07-01-2011, 12:26 AM
So, I've been seeing a lot of empty shelves out there, and hearing of a shortage of SoBe Lifewater. anyone else noticing this, or is it regional?

Also saw floor stickers at ShopRite for two new SoBe flavors, but haven't had any luck finding them anywhere yet.

atomheart
07-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Absolutely. I'm in Myrtle Beach and ALL stores have been wiped out for about a week now. I searched the net as to why and the only reference to this shortage was this question. No answers yet tho.

SavageHenry
07-02-2011, 11:17 AM
There was some sort of issue in manufacturing is all I know.

fusion
07-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Apparently some sort of quality control issue, I heard. It's back on the shelves now, and Target has a few exclusive "clear" flavors. Totally and completely unrelated, they also have chocolate Zico coconut water.

lordmadone
07-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Manufacturing issues is all they told us..and that is fact.. anything else you have heard is speculative remarks. Target has three exclusive flavors of sobe currently that are target exclusive for now called "Sobe Pure" made strictly with stevia and completely clear. Watermelon..golden pineapple and black cherry. Sobe YTD is the fastest growing "new age beverage" fyi..but this sure doesnt help..people ransack sobe in my stores..but a lot of flavors have become available again..just about back to full SKU availability.

Dewman1979
07-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Apparently some sort of quality control issue, I heard. It's back on the shelves now, and Target has a few exclusive "clear" flavors. Totally and completely unrelated, they also have chocolate Zico coconut water.

Chocolate Coconut water?(notes it...will look for it.)