PDA

View Full Version : July Big Lots

lordmadone
07-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Found a lot of stuff in there..

Red Jak(regular and diet) a TON of red bull cola and relentless energy(regular and fire) as well as sf redbull shots..they had dub edition monster(the huge cans)..they also had some crazy energy drink I bought called neutron energy citrus(they had a diet variety too) ..it was orange colored and decent enough ..90mg of caffeine per serving.. cheap looking graphics tho.

scum1
07-10-2011, 04:02 PM
The Neutron is ugly but not bad. I reviewed the sugar free version and gave it a good review for the price. Relentless has been discontinued in the States so grab some if you want to try it. I think the DUBs are now in smaller cans so I figure the giant ones are going away. I grabbed a few Stacker pounding punch cans the other day. Weak but really tasty.

lordmadone
07-12-2011, 01:10 AM
I still see Relentless in C-Stores though.. but never see it move..ah well.

I wanna try that stacker..love punch drinks.

and a side note..I was at TJ Maxx and went to their little food section they have(always have pricier stuff at discount prices) and found 4 pack glass bottles of thomas kemper soda..the jelly belly 4pk glass soda and sioux city 4pk glass bottles..they were 3.99 ..I have killed about half of a black cherry thomas kemper 4 pack right now but I am honestly not a fan...

Caffeine King
07-14-2011, 10:15 AM
I found:

A single can of Monster Heavy Metal
Samba and Tango
Monster Xpresso Hammer

scum1
07-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Mine had a bunch of the BFC Monster Heavy metal at 1.50 each

BluejacketT
07-17-2011, 01:59 PM
I've found:

Monster Energy Heavy Metal
Monster Energy Dub Edition

KingOfDiamonds
07-19-2011, 05:57 PM
i found what most of you gys have. my biglots also has the arizona energy shots: RX Energy Fast Shot: Green Tea | Arizona Energy Shots | BevNET.com Product Review + Ordering (http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/arizonashots/RX_Energy_Fast_Shot_Green_Tea)

fusion
08-07-2011, 11:31 PM
I think Hansen's must be producing Rumba/Samba/Tango/Lost for Big Lots, because the one here had a ton of all of them. Some Red Bull Cola, a few Heavy Metal, a ton of Jones Gaba, Neutron, and 8oz RipIt (the short cans, like Coke used to use).

No Relentless, though. I at least wanted to try it. Maybe I'll get lucky and find it at another location.

Oh, and Dollar Tree is expanding their Deals chain (which Big Lots used to own, coincidentally). A lot of the stuff is still a dollar, but I saw plenty of more expensive stuff as well. Still a bunch of junk, imho. Didn't buy anything. Shasta 16oz 4pks were $1.

KingOfDiamonds
08-09-2011, 07:10 PM
this is kind of energy related. i found rockstar energy gum at my local big lots. there were two flavors ice mint and some orange flavor

SodaFan16
08-10-2011, 01:46 AM
I think Hansen's must be producing Rumba/Samba/Tango/Lost for Big Lots, because the one here had a ton of all of them. Some Red Bull Cola, a few Heavy Metal, a ton of Jones Gaba, Neutron, and 8oz RipIt (the short cans, like Coke used to use).

No Relentless, though. I at least wanted to try it. Maybe I'll get lucky and find it at another location.

Oh, and Dollar Tree is expanding their Deals chain (which Big Lots used to own, coincidentally). A lot of the stuff is still a dollar, but I saw plenty of more expensive stuff as well. Still a bunch of junk, imho. Didn't buy anything. Shasta 16oz 4pks were $1.

They sell Blue Jolt for a dollar at Dollar Tree.