PDA

View Full Version : MW3 Game Fuel

Tons O' Fun
08-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey DEW Labs,

We know you?ve seen the chatter on Facebook about the return of Mountain Dew Game Fuel, and we want you to be among the first to know that it?s true -- Game Fuel will be back!

You guys asked for it and continually showed your passion for the flavor, so this October we are bringing it back in partnership with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3!

The cherry citrus flavor you already love will be hitting shelves AND we?re introducing a brand new tropical variety, which was created with the COD team in honor of MW3. Both flavors will be out in October, so stay tuned for more details, and as always, thanks for loving DEW!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo189/somepankakes/GameFuel-is-back.jpg

fusion
08-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Tropical? Could they be any more vague?

Anyway, I like the color of the drink. Any idea what the small words below "Game Fuel" say?

Tons O' Fun
08-25-2011, 12:49 PM
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo189/somepankakes/Untitled.png

ATownAndrew
09-09-2011, 01:49 PM
I'l try these in 20oz bottles when they come out. I wish they would sell these limited flavors in 4 to 6 pack cans or individual cans so I didn't have to buy the whole damn 12 pack which will last me forever.

FilmKrew
09-10-2011, 05:15 PM
^
ATownAndrew, Yes I agree. Sometimes I wish I could just get one or a few cans of these flavours to try. I still have 12 packs of the last Game Fuel (Warcraft) cans in my house!
Various Packs | Flickr - Photo Sharing! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/rft_concepts/5660011459/in/photostream)

Even when I give them away, they still seem to never disappear.

lordmadone
09-12-2011, 04:09 PM
You sample it by buying a 20oz and then if you like it you get the 12packs or 2 liter(if they have it). Some mom and pops might open 12packs and sell them individually if you are lucky but it wouldnt make sense to sell a LIMITED edition flavor in such small profitless packages. LTO flavors have done that in the past and failed horribly..so many out of dates..

Dewman1979
09-13-2011, 02:53 AM
You sample it by buying a 20oz and then if you like it you get the 12packs or 2 liter(if they have it). Some mom and pops might open 12packs and sell them individually if you are lucky but it wouldnt make sense to sell a LIMITED edition flavor in such small profitless packages. LTO flavors have done that in the past and failed horribly..so many out of dates..

we always get them in 20 and 12 here. But I usually buy them in 12. Since it is so damned expensive to buy 20's.

FilmKrew
09-14-2011, 07:17 PM

For me it's more than just sampling. I personally need the drink in can form (collector).